LQ?

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            Days have passed so quickly, every one of them got busy because of their upcoming graduation, she still can’t believe that soon enough she will be graduating already.

JY: *cleaning her things before leaving*

SH: *also cleaning his things and calls JY* Jiyeon-ah… Mian-hae… I won’t be able to send you to work again today… mian… *he apologizes*

JY: *smiles* ani-yah…. gwaenchana…. You can leave first…

SH: neh… annyeong….

            Seung Ho has been distant to her for the past few days, he seems busy with something but she doesn’t want to ask him what it is. Somehow she is sad that he wasn’t able to pick her up and even sends her to work because she was kind of used to it already and she actually misses spending time with him already.

IU: *saw SH leaving in a hurry* where is Seung Ho going? He seems to be in a hurry….

JY: *shrugs* molla…

IU: ohh…so how is your final project going?

JY: good… Si Yoon and I are working hard with it…

IU: *nods* ohh,….

            Then after that she went to her work and even her unnie there is looking for Seung Ho because she hasn’t seen him in a while now.

UN: where is your boyfriend? I haven’t seen him in a while now…

JY: *blushed* he is not my boyfriend unnie….

UN: uuhhhh… LQ??

JY: *annoyed* Unnie!! We don’t have an LQ and we are not lover’s….

UN: *smiles*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter