Defending Him

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            She goes to the classroom and looks for the top students.

JY: excuse me… *then some of the students (ST) look at her*

ST: ohh? Jiyeon…..

JY: does anyone here know the top student that Seung Ho talks to before? *no one answers, then when she turns around she saw a student standing in front of her* sorry. *she said as she nearly bumps him*

ST: it’s ok.. But why are you looking for those students?

JY ahh… I need to ask something from them, do you know any of them?

ST: well, I’m one of them.

JY: *delighted* really?

ST: *nods* ohh…

JY: I need you to tell me, what exactly Seung Ho tells you last week when the teacher saw you.

ST: well, he said that we need to help him beat you.

JY: *shock O.O* MWOH?!!! Beat me?! *is he crazy if he wants to beat me why go to top student instead of gangster student she thought*

ST: it’s not like what you think, he said that he needs to get in to the  top 40 so he ask to lend him our notes and help him study.

JY: *nods* oh… so it means he didn’t bully you?

ST: *shakes his head* ani….not at all…..

JY: *smiles* thanks

Hyun Woo’s POV

            After hearing what happened to Seung Ho he tells IU about and IU went to tell Jiyeon, after a while he saw Seung Ho leaving the school.

HW:*calls SH* Seung Ho!! *SH looks at him* where are you going?

SH: *looks at HW* just somewhere. If Jiyeon looks for me, tell her I lose but I’m going a day off today, I’m going to start it tomorrow.

HW: *worried* are you ok?

SH: *fake smile*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter