Teases…

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            Her break was done; she just watered the plant outside their school. As she was walking on the hallway someone called her name. And it was Seung Ho and again he is teasing her.

JY: *sigh* you’re being too touchy…. Is this your new way of teasing me? *she asked*

SH: *smiles* ani….. I’m doing this so we can be close… *puts his arm around her shoulder again* let’s go?

JY: *this time she didn’t runaway but just let him rest his arm around her shoulder as they walk back to classrom* neh…. Kaja!!

Si Yoon’s POV

            He was sitting on his seat waiting for the class to start when he saw Jiyeon coming, together with Seung Ho. But that wasn’t the one that caught his attention but it was because they came back and Seung Ho has his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulder.

SY: *looking at them*

JY: *in front of the classroom* can you please remove your arm now?? Its heavy you know?

SH: *smiles* because it has muscles…..

JY: *looks at SH* is it really muscles?

SH: *confused*

JY: *smiles* I thought it was all fats…

SH: *wide eyes* yah!!!

JY: *removes his arm and evilly laughs* Bwhahaha *as she walks inside the room*

SY: *JY is walking in his direction* you 2 have reconciled, huh?

JY: *smiles* neh…hehe…. *continue to walk on her seat*

Seung Ho’s POV

            They went to the classroom together and when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter