Meeting with My Harabeoji

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            It’s been their routine that every morning he would fetch Jiyeon on her house and they will go to school together and he even sends Jiyeon to work, at first Jiyeon refuses but she eventually gives up when she realized that there is no use on telling him since he will still do it anyway. One day he was going to Jiyeon’s work to pay her a visit and so he can wait for her until her work is done when he saw something unexpected.

SH: *stops in front of the door of JY’s workplace when she saw JY walking towards  followed by 2 strange looking guy*

JY: *she stops’ walking when she noticed SH’s presence and looks at him*

SH: *looks at the 2 guy and looks at JY* Jiyeon-ah… who are they? *he asked curiously*

JY: *looks at the 2 guy* can I just talk to him for a while? I’ll just follow outside…. *she told them*

??: neh… *he one of them answered and bows then leaves*

SH: *confused* who are they? Are they bothering you?

JY: *shakes her head* I don’t know them……and no their not bothering me…

SH: *surprised by her answer o.O* Mwoh? You don’t know them?! And you are going with them? Are you crazy?! *he said*

JY: *calm* I’m coming with them because they said that there is this man that claiming to be my harabeoji and wants to meet me… *she said with a blank expression*

SH: *doesn’t get it and got more confused* Neh? So you are going to meet your harabeoji?

JY: neh… it seems like that…. I’ll just explain later… now I need to go…. *starts walking*

SH: *he can tell by looking at JY that there is something not right here, he had never seen JY like this, her eyes was filled with anger perhaps*he was confused by what JY meant that he was just claiming to be her harabeoji, doesn’t she know who her harabeoji is?* I’ll go with you… *he said* let me come with you… *he said and JY didn’t say anything and he takes that as a yes*

Jiyeon’s POV

            She was on her working when 2 guys approached her and tells her that her harabeoji is looking for her, at first she refused to believe them but they are persistent and she even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter