Hyun Woo’s Confession

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            He noticed that Jiyeon is bothered by something these past few days, and when he asked she would say that it was nothing until he decided to go to IU to ask something.

SH: IU-ah… I know you know something to why Jiyeon is acting weird lately….

IU: what do you mean?

SH: I mean… what is bothering her?? I already asked her but she won’t tell me... I know you know something about it, so please tell me…

IU: *takes a deep breath* she has been offered by the Seoul University a scholarship plan…

SH: *happy* chincha?? Daebak! Then why isn’t she happy at all?

IU: because it she takes it, it would mean that she have to live in a dorm there… she will be away from us… especially you…

SH:*finally he realizes that*

IU: that is why she is having second thoughts of accepting it…

Jiyeon’s POV

            Seung Ho told him that he has something important to tell her that is why he waited for her until she finishes her work.

JY: what do you want to talk about….

SH: I heard about the offer of Seoul University to you…

JY: *surprised* neh? Who told you that?

SH: it’s not important anymore…. what’s important is, for you to take it….

JY: *shock* mwoh??

SH: look Jiyeon… I know that you can make it… I believe in you… you have to accept it and spread your wings… *he encourages JY*

JY: *getting sad* do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter