I’m not going to lose her to you

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            Today is here parent’s 3rd death anniversary; she didn’t go to school and got dress in her casual clothes and goes to her parent’s grave.

JY: *sitting in front of parents grave* omma.. appa…. I miss you…. I really miss you both…*crying* you’re so unfair…. Why did you leave me alone?? You said you will never leave me alone, but you broke your promise… you left me… *she complains to her parent*she spent her entire day there. She didn’t notice that she fell asleep*

Seung Ho’s POV

            He goes to Jiyeon’s paren’t grave, he just wants to make sure that Jiyeon is fine; he didn’t attend his afternoon classes. And when he reached there he saw Jiyeon lying on the grass sleeping, he can tell that Jiyeon had been crying there.

SH: *walks to Jiyeon’s place and puts his jacket on Jiyeon’s body* you’ll catch a cold if you stay here like this. *he said in a low voice not waking Jiyeon* then he looked at the tombs infront of him and saw Jiyeon’s parent’s name on there* he bows* Annyeong Haseyo… Yoo Seung Ho-imnida…. I’m a friend of your daughter *he introduces himself* you must be really proud of your daughter right? She is a very brave girl. The reason why left her so early is because you know that she can take care of herself, right? *he starts talking to her parent* I can tell that Jiyeon still misses you. I know I can’t replace you in her life, I can’t be her appa and omma, but I can be someone she can lean on when she needs someone. If you’ll allow me, I want to take care of your daughter. *he told to her parents* then after that, he looks at Jiyeon who is still sound asleep* after awhile he stands up and set Jiyeon’s phone to alarm after awhile to wake her up*

Jiyeon’s POV

            She fell asleep, and she dreamt of her parents, they are telling her that there is someone now who will look for her in their place, she asked them who it was but she didn’t get the answer because she woke up from her sleep when she he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter