The Place where I’m the Happiest

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            Seung Ho is carrying her on his back since she injured her foot, then he apologizes again about what happened. And it happened that he is just insecure of Si Yoo since she worries about Si Yoon but she told her that she also worries about him too.

JY: *puts her head on SH shoulder* but you know what?? You’re such a frivolous person, but you’re still the one I care about. *she said*

SH:*smiles*he is happy to hear that* Jiyeon-ah…*he called JY again*

JY: what again?? *she asked as SH calls her again*

SH: do you know where I’m the happiest??

JY: *still resting her head on his shoulder* molla….

SH: Here…*he said*

JY: here??

SH: *nods* neh… this is the place where I’m the happiest, do you know why??

JY: ani…. molla…

SH: because here, I have a girl by my side who lets me so much *he said*

JY: *nods* ohh…. *she didn’t actually get what he means*

SH: *looks at JY who is resting her head on his shoulder* do you understand what I mean?

JY: *lifts her head and looks at SH* keurom (of course). You said you are happy here because there is girl that lets you .

SH: do you who it was? *trying to see if she really knows*

JY: *thinks* well, aside from Ji Eun and me, you don’t seem to interact much with other girls, but you only tease me not Ji Eun, so I guess it is me. *she plainly said*

SH: *he noticed that her expression was actually blank* if you know it was you then why aren’t you reacting at all?

JY: *looks at SH* do you expect me to be happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter