Thunders and Lightings

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            The classes already ended. Most of the students have already left but he is still at school building because it is raining outside and there are also lightings and thunders and he didn’t have umbrella with him. He decided to wait in his classroom until it stops. Then when he seated on his place, He noticed something moving under the teacher’s table and he goes to look what it is.

SH: *walking in front to the teacher’s table and he slightly bend to look and he saw JY sitting there, hugging her knees with closed eyes* Jiyeon?? What are you doing there? *he asked*

JY: *looks up to see SH in front of her* ahh….I’m looking for something *she lies*

SH: *didn’t believe* ohh… so you are looking for something while your eyes are closed? You think I’d believe that? You’re not good at lying Jiyeon.

JY: *got a little bit pissed because she is really afraid that time* what I do is none of your……*just then lightning strikes followed by a loud thunder* OMMA!!! *she yells when the lightning and thunder strikes and hugs SH who is in front of her*

SH: *surprised with JY’s hugging him* Jiyeon? *he said as he slowly pushes her to look at her face*

JY:*when she heard the thunder and lightning she immediately hugs SH* bian….. *she said when SH calls her name and tries to look for her face* AHHHHHHH…….*she screams again when the lightning and thunder hits again and hugs SH for the second time*

SH: *JY hugs him again… he now knows that she is afraid for lightings and thunders and so he hugs her back  and tries to comforts her* don’t worry it’s ok… nothing will happen… *the releases her hug*

JY: *embarrass of what she has done and apologizes* Bi..Bian….

SH: *looks at her face* Gwenchana (it’s ok)… Neo Gwenchana? (You, are you ok?)

JY: *nods* ohh…

SH: *he was about to stand up when JY stops him and holds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter