I’ll Smile Again

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            Finally she is meeting her harabeoji. For the first time in her life she finally got to see what he looks like, but it wasn’t a pleasant reunion in her case.

JY: *still putting a poker face* you are right... I do hate you….

Flashback

            It happened when she was still a kid, she can remember she and her mom standing in front of a big gate, and it was her harabeoji’s house. They are hoping to meet her harabeoji, because they needed some help from him. Her oppa was in the hospital and he needed to get a surgery immediately and it cost a lot of money to get that surgery, both her parents are not that rich, her father was just a normal company employee and so her mother, but her harabeoji: her mother’s father was rich, he can help them and so they go there and beg to help them. She hasn’t seen her harabeoji not even once because even before her and her oppa was born her mother was disowned by her harabeoji for marrying her father. Her harabeoji doesn’t like her father because he is just a mere company employee. Her harabeoji wants her mother to marry someone rich. But her mother loves  her father so much that she disobey him and goes with her father. And now they are back to ask him a big favor hoping he will somewhat help them, her oppa. They are waiting in front of that huge gate waiting for it to open up but it never open up, not even when the rains starts pouring. She can remember that day clearly. That day when she and her mother were standing in the cold rain but her harabeoji refused helping them which caused her oppa’s life.

End of Flashback

JY: because of you I lost my Oppa… because of you I lost my one and only oppa… *she said as she tries to stop her tears*

HR: *feeling guilty* Mian-hae….

JY: *tears starts falling on her cheeks* what’s the use of saying that?! It would never bring my oppa back to life…

HR: *he is lost in words*

JY: and when Omma and Appa died… you didn’t even show up! Not even once…!! Do you really hate my appa that much? And you say you been looking for me?! If you really did looked for us you can find us easily…! If you really did…

HR: *also tearing* Mian-Hae…. Jeongmal mian-hae… wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter