TOP Ranking

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            When he saw Jiyeon got back he stands in front of her desk and propose a bet to her.

SH: ok… let’s make a bet. *he dares

JY: *still confused* why should I?

SH: *smirks* why? Are you afraid that you might lose to me, Pouty Princess?

JY: *now she is really pissed* Mwoh? Who’s afraid of whom?

SH: *points at her* you

JY: *smiles* me? Why would I be afraid of you? Maybe you are the one that is afraid of me, Scaredy Savior

SH: *o.O* Mwoh?

JY: ok, I really don’t know why you are doing this. But I accept your bet. What do you want to bet on? *she asked*

SH: I know you think I’m stupid, but here’s the deal, if I made it through the top 50 on next month’s test I won.

JY: *smiles* Mwoh? Top 50? Yah! Are you kidding?

SH: wae? Don’t have any confidence?

JY: who says? Ok… so you mean if you got in to the top 50 you win, right?  But isn’t top 50 too…

SH: *interrupt JY* wae? Can’t make it till there? Want to lower it? *he asked*

JY: *smiles* ani… to be honest it’s too low… how about if you make it to top 30?

SH: *shocked* MWOH?! Top 30? *he can sense danger on his part*

Jiyeon’s POV

            She was really surprised by Seung Ho’s wanting to make a bet on her, she has no idea why she is doing it but she eventually agrees, she is sure that Seung Ho has no idea about her ranking that’s why he makes a bet like that.

JY: *nods* neh.. If you make it to top 30, you win.

SH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter