chapter 9

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy just stare at the smartphone dazedly, she chewed her bottom lip nervously. "Should I tell him my real name? or just go with grandma name?" She sighed, maybe she should just go with her grandmother's name. Afterall, this phone was hers from the start and she just continue reply the message for her grandmother's behalf.

"My name is Hana." She wrote to him.

Suzy always like her grandmother's name because it means flower in japanese but Hana means happiness in her religions. She instantly get the reply from him.

"Hana is a beautiful name, somehow he does suit you. So, are you not going to ask for my name?"

Suzy smiled at his reply. Of course she wants to know his name, she was curious actually. she wants to know more about him. But, before she can reply back to him the door suddenly open and Soojung walked inside her room while drying her hair. Suzy immediately hide the smartphone inside her pocket.

"Is there something wrong?" Soojung said, as she look at her curiously.

Suzy shook her head. "N-nothing. Why?"

Soojung shrugged. "Well, you look surprised."

The brunette smile awkwardly, "Oh it was nothing, I was surprised when you come into the room with hair was in front of your face."

Her best friend grinned, "Sorry," she laughed. "Thanks for the shirt Suzy." she said as she put on the clothes.

"No problem. I'm going to clean myself." Suzy said as he get up from the bed and take her towel. She walked out from the room and go downstairs.

"Su," Someone called her name. Suzy turned around and saw her brother holding a mug at the kitchen door frame.

Suzy brows rose when saw her brother there. "Do you need anything?" She said as she walked towards him.

Nickhun shrugged and gestured to the chair. He sat down and put his mug on the table. "Actually, I had something to tell you."

Suzy immediately take her sit and look at her brother curiously. "What is it?"

"Unfortunately, I can't stay long." He sighed.

"Do you mean you going back to London? When?" the brunette tried to hide her sadness.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Why you have to go back so soon?"

Nickhun smiled, "Why? are you sad?" Suzy just rolled her eyes at him. "There's an urgent matter that I had to solved. Sorry."

Suzy hummed. "It's fine, works is more important right."

Her brother chuckled. "Of course not silly, but this one I need to be there." He patted her head which Suzy quickly push away.

"Then, go to sleep." She got up from the chair.

"Night Suzy."

"Good night." She mumbled lowly.

 

Suzy folded her arm. She frowned and pouting at the man in front of her. "Promised you going to visit again."

Nichkhun laughed, "Promised." He said as he taking out something from his pocket. "Here, take this."

Suzy look at him curiously as she take the envelope from his hand. "What is this?" She opened it and gasped when saw money inside it. "Why you giving this to me? I don't want it."

"No." Nichkhun hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter