Chapter 16

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nichkhun Flashback*

3 years ago.

  He was walking with his grandmother side by side and wondering why is his

grandmother call him here.

" How London nichkhun? ".

" London is fine Grandma. As usual ".

  He saw a smile on his grandmother face. Why?

" Let's sit here Nichkhun ". She pointed to the empty bench.

" Ne...". He just followed her grandmother.

" You must be wondering why I called you right? ".

" Ne.. " He nod.

" When I was a young girl, I have a bestfriend. You can say that he was my childhood friend ". She pause and put her hand on his hand.

" We promised that when We grow up, We will get married ". She continue.

" Do you mean grandfather? ". Nichkhun asked.

  She shook her head.

" But, I have to broke that promises since my parents set me a arranged marriage. After your grandfather die I move back to here wheres my memories remain. But I don't know if it fate or coincidence that I met him again last year ".

" So do you want to get married again grandma ? ". Nichkhun a little bit startled.

Grandmother laughing with his question.

" Of course not silly, I'm too old for that ".  She chuckled.

  Nichkhun look really relieved after hearing that.

" He has a grandson. Same age with Suzy ".

" Grandma, Suzy doesn't like arrange marriage. Remember ?"

" Of course she doesn't like it. But I have a plan ". She smile.

" What plan grandma? ".

" I will tell you later, but your job is keeping suzy away from boys..."

" How is that possible? People will said I have sister complex if I don't want her to date ".

" But You do right?", Grandma laughing.

" I am not ! ". He snout.

" Do you want meet your future brother in law ?"

" What? I don't ".

" But there walking right infront us right now ".

  Nichkhun eyes quickly catch their face. The old man smile when he notice grandmother was seat here on the bench and smile at her but the young boy doesnt notice at all, maybe he doesn't know. Then the Old man stop walking and his grandson ask him.

" What's wrong Grandpa ?".

" Sehun, Will you wait for me at the Coffee shop first? I've forget my glasses".

  His Name is Sehun. Nichkhun going to remember that name for now on.

" Do you want me to take it for you? ". Sehun look worried

" No. Just wait for at the coffee shop.I'll be right there. Its not that far. ". He patted his back

" Okay grandpa. See you later ". He walk away.

  The old man starting to walk toward us and when he reach us he starting to greet us.

" Good evening Hana ".  He smile.

" Good evening Jiwon ". She smile.

  Nichkhun feeling awkward with the both of them start to staring each other without a word.

" Ehem " He clears his troat

The both of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter