Chapter 22

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Suzy was crying in her room. Nichkhun felt guilty. He just watch Suzy crying on her bed sobbing. His mother is calming father down at downstairs. Nichkhun can no longer watch her sister crying, He approached Suzy and hugged her. He gently patted Suzy head. " I'm sorry Su.. ". His clothes drench with Suzy's tears. " Appa can't do this to me oppa. I don't want to get marry ". Nichkhun sighed heavily. " I know, But you already knew that Appa and Omma will choose your partner ". Nichkhun rubbed the tears on Suzy cheeks. " You knew that, our family always married with family arrangement right? ". Suzy eyes keep staring on the floor. " But what about you Oppa? You have a girlfriend ". Nichkhun draws a bitter smile. " She also the girl that Omma Chosen for me Su ".

 " Do you love her oppa? ". Nichkhun startled with Suzy question. He smile. " I will learn to accept and love her ". Suzy frowned." But, What if you can't love her oppa? Even if you want too? ".

" Su, Our heart knows what it wants. But we still can learn right? I learn to forget Victoria so that I can learn how to accept Tiffany in my heart. Sometimes we can't live with someone we Love.. ". Nichkhun patted Suzy head.

" But.. It just starting between me and Him ". Suzy tears start to fall again.

  Nichkhun hugged her shoulder. " You know that Appa words is final. Meet him tomorrow and talk to him ".

" Who? Appa? He will never listen ".

Nichkhun pinch Suzy nose. " No. Him. Oh Sehun. told him ".

" What should I say to him oppa? What can I say to him oppa? It hurt me more to say good bye to him and I don't want to leave Oppa.. I want to keep living in Korea, close with Grandma. Oppa Please..".

  Nichkhun sighed. " I'm sorry. Actually I already knew about this arrangement from the start. Before I came here visit you. I already told Omma that you will not like this arrange married from the start. I'm sorry Su. I'm sorry that I can't protect you.".

  Suzy shook her head. " Aniya Oppa~ It's not your fault. I should see this coming. When Grandma bring me back to korea I should have known that they just postponing my arrange marriage. I know that Appa want me to married to his friend son. Kim Myungsoo right? ".

 Nichkhun patted Suzy head. " Stop crying, It will be okay. Don't worry.". Suzy leans to Nichkhun shoulder. " Thank you Oppa..".

" Get to sleep now, and tomorrow meet him. Arasseo? ". Suzy just nodded. " Good Night Oppa ". Nichkhun get up and walk out from Suzy room. " Good Night Su..". Nichkhun slowly close the door.

 

  Early in the morning Suzy already wait for Sehun infront of the cafe. She doesn't want to disturb him while he busy with handling the cafe. She still don't know how to explain all of this to Sehun. She doesn't know what she suppose to do. She doesn't want to give up her love but She can do nothing about it.

  Moreoever, Their love just starting to budding. Suzy sighed. She look at her watch. It still early but she still not know what she going to say to him that she's leaving. A few minutes later she can see Sehun walk toward her. He smile when saw her standing infront of the cafe.

  Awkwardly Suzy smile back to him. " What are you doing here so early? ". Sehun ask her when he already stand infront of her. Suzy hesitated. " I-i came to ask you something ". Sehun just smile. " About what? ". Suzy close her eyes. " Wait, I will open then door, It's cold outside. Let's talk inside ".  Sehun open the door and let Suzy walk in first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter