Chapter 19

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Krystal look upon Suzy who look rather sullen when she arrive at her home. Is something happen between her and her unknown guy? Krystal take sit next to her when she thinks Suzy wouldn't open .

" What happen Su? ".

  Suzy sigh heavily,

" I met Sehun..."

  Krystal look at her curious.

" Sehun? What is he doing there? "

" He meeting someone ".

  Krystal look surprises and the same time she felt bad for Suzy.

" His girlfriend? ".

  Suzy shrugged.

" I don't know if she is his girlfriend, but I just know that he met a girl ".

  Krystal give her hug.

" Cheer up Su, Then what happen to that guy you suppose to met? ".

" Hmm, I said sorry to him because I can't meet him today. I feel so down that I don't have mood to meet him "

" You do the right thing, It will be bad if you met him and think about another man ".

  Suzy nodded her head.

" I feel better now. Thanks krystal ". Suzy hug krystal back.

" I'm your bestfriend right. By the way I have something to discuss with you about tomorrow".

" Oh the surprises you want to plan for him? By the way why your fiance choose Sehun cafe? There's a lot of fancy restaurant ".

  Krystal laughing

" That is because I tell him that is my favorite cafe ".

" So is that why he choose it? ".

" Yeah..."

  Suzy shook her head.

" So what is your plan? ".

" I want to make a video picture of us from the first date ".

" That's a great Idea.You take picture at your first date? ".

" I am ! And... While the video is being play I want you to sing ".

" Me? Sing? Infront of your fiance's family members? "

" Yeah.. You... ! ".

" I don't want to....".

" Su.. Please.. I'm your best friend right? ".

  Suzy expression change when Krystal said that.

 

 

    At the morning Suzy walk in to the cafe with her guitar and saw Sehun already arrange the table. She's trying to forget about yesterday, Without greet Sehun she just walk to the staff room and put her beg in her locker. Put on her uniform and ready to helping Sehun outside.

" Morning Suzy, "

  Soo Min just arrive at the cafe.

" Morning Unnie ".

  While helping at the outside Suzy avoid making eye contact with Sehun, When Sehun talk to her she don't even look at him. She shouldn't do that, she keep reminding herself but her heart feel pain when She look at him.

" I make some coffee for us ".

  Sehun bring the tray to Soo Min and Suzy.

" Take a break Suzy, We are about to finish already ". Soo Min said to her.

  Suzy just nod and grab the mug. She take a sip to the coffee. It's delicious. Sehun coffee is always perfect.

  Sehun take a glance at Suzy, She's acting weird. Is she not feel well? She always being happy and excited but she seems so off today.

" Are you not feeling well Suzy? ". S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter