Chapter 21

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  His eyes look directly into Her eyes, Suzy starting to stutter. Her mind suddenly blank with the question that Sehun ask. She doesn't know how to answer that question. It's not the right timing. She have to meet with Jiwon shi. In her heart she knows that is the moment she been waiting for but not today, it's not today.

  Suddenly Sehun burst into laugh, Suzy confuse and frown. Why is he laughing?

" Suzy, You should watch your face right now. It's really funny ".

  Suzy just realize she being to serious with Sehun Jokes.

" Ahh.. It's a joke right. That's scared me ".  Suzy let out a breath. She relieve but at the same time dissapointed.

  Sehun smile at her cuteness.

" Don't you think our timing is great? The other day when I about to meeting with someone you were there and today you are meeting with someone and I was here sitting next to you ".

  Suzy been asking herself the same question too. What with this timing? is it fate or coincidence?

" Molla, I've been asking myself with the same question too ". Suzy glance at the watch on her hand. It's already 11 o'clock but where is Jiwon shi?

" But I'm really serious. If that guy won't come would you spend your time with me? ".

  Suzy look towards Sehun, Why? Why he asking this?

" It's already 11 o'clock Suzy, shouldn't you call him? ". Sehun showing her the watch on his hand.

  Suzy starting to stutter.

" Y-yeah.. You right. I should call him now ". Suzy take out her other cellphone and starting to dialing Jiwon number.

  Sehun suddenly stand up, Suzy look at him. He will go now? She put the cellphone closer to her ear and then she heard the dialling tone.

  Sehun cellphone suddenly ringing, That's make Suzy suprise too. Sehun take out his cellphone and answering the call.

" Yoboseyo ".

  What is this? Suzy sure that he can heard Sehun voice inside her cellphone. Her heart beating really fast. What is this feeling? Why? Sehun is smiling to her.

" Hana shi, I know it was you ".

  Suzy a little bit shock. How an earth did he Know That name? Suzy stuttering again.

" Who are you? How did you know that Name? ".

  Sehun ended the call and put his cellphone back to his pocket.

" Do you know how much I want to meet you Hana shi? I meant it when I said I miss you ".

  Suzy who is still holding the cellphone to her ear, taken aback with the words that came out from His mouth. What is this? Sehun is Jiwon? What? How is that possible?

" Sehun shi.. "

" Aniyo, Right now I'm talking with Hana shi ".

  Suzy dumbfounded, Bewilder by this situation.

<>.<>.<>.

 

The next morning Suzy go to work like usual but not her mind. Yesterday she's can't sleep properly because keep thinking about what happen yesterday. Sehun is Jiwon? Why she can't see that coming. The girl that Sehun want to meet the other day is her. She the girl. She doesn't believe that, She got jealous by herself. That is so stupid.

  Suzy take a glance at Sehun. Nothing changes with him. He still the Sehun she always see at works although She already knew that He is Jiwon.

  After the closing, Sehun asked Suzy to wait for him at the door. Without a choice she wait for him infront of the shop. Her heart beats so fast as she can heard them. What should she do? how should she act infront of him.

" Hana shi~ "

 Suzy a little bit shock when Sehun suddenly called her name, He already stand beside her and too close to her. " Sorry I had to make you wait with the cold weather ". Sehun quickly take off his jacket and put it on Suzy shoulder.

" It's okay Sehun shi, It's really cold tonight. You need your jacket ". Suzy take off the jacket and put it back to Sehun. Sehun just smiling and looking at her. Suzy realize Sehun stare and quickly lower her eyes.

  Sehun suddenly pulled her into his chest. Suzy is really surprise with his action. Sehun hugging her. " I really do miss you Hana shi, I glad that I found you ".  Suzy can felt the warm fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter