chapter 4

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter have been edited. Sorry for all the trouble. Enjoy reading. xoxo.

 

"Who is he Suzy? ". Soojung keep pestering her about him.

"Hmm.. He..just nobody." She said, finishing her drink.

"There;s no way he's nobody when you clearly smiling like an idiot."

"I-I don't know how to explain, and I don't think here is the best place to talk about it." She said while look around the cafe.

"Hm.. Fine, then let's go to your house and then we talked." Soojung got up from her sit and Suzy quickly pulled her wrist.

"Wait, you don't want finish your drink?" She asked.

"I don't think I can when you have some secret to share with me." SHe shrugged and then winked at her.


Suzy rolled her eyes at her, There is no way she can run away from her. She will not giving up until she knows everything. Rubbing her face weakly she nodded. "Fine."

"Hurry up Suzy" She urge as she grasped Suzy shoudler..

"Ara.... I'm done." Suzy put the cup down on the table and get ready to leave but when she just want to move from there she bumped into someone again. She gasped and quickly pull the person hand prevent him or she to fall.

I bumped with someone..AGAIN...

"Oh My god, Are you okay?" She asked. It was the waitress. She immediatedly apologize to her. Suzy dismiss her by saying she was okay. But something tingling in her heart, was she hoping it was someone else that bumped into her again? Maybe a certain coffee maker?

" Yah ~ Kenchana?" Soojung asked her when saw she stand there in dazed. Suzy nodded her head. "I'm fine, let's go."

The coffee shop not that far from her house, it's only took them about 10 minutes to reach her house.
 

"You still not done pack your grandma belongings..?" Soojung looked at the piles of boxes in front of her grandmother's room.

"Yeah... She has a lot of stuff.. I don't know which one should i keep and what should i throw".

"Yah.. Tell me now.. about that guy you been texting with..." She sat on the couch casually and makes herself c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter