Chapter 20

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun awkwardly stare at Suzy who is sweeping the floor. He really want to know if she really is Hana. He want to ask her badly but He afraid how will she react if she know that he is Jiwon, and he need to make sure Suzy is really Hana or rather he is hoping Suzy is Hana. There are similiraty between them like, Hana is really like Coffee and Suzy like coffee too. They both funny and have a really beautiful voice.

Suzy is sweeping the floor but somehow felt that someone is staring at her. She immediatly look at Sehun who is stare at her and their eyes met.  Suzy confuse, Why he staring at her?

" Is there Something on my face? ". Ask Suzy and quickly fix her hair if she look messy.

Sehun laugh and shook his head.

" Aniyo, It just that I remember something while watching you sweeping the floor ".

" What is it? ". Suzy frown.

" Do you know that a new restaurant open across the street? ".

" I did, ".

" I heard, the food is really delicious and after saw you work very neatly. I was planning to take you there this night. Are you okay with that? ".

Suzy a little bit surprise when she heard what just Sehun said.

" Just two of us? ". Suzy ask.

Sehun nodded. " I don't think Soo Min want to join us ".

" Okay then. ". Suzy smile.

Suzy try to act cool when Sehun asked her to have dinner at the restaurant together, She is happy but she remain calm herself and try to remember that He already have a girlfriend and He just treat her nicely because she just his worker.

 

<>.<>

  The Night is very cold, Suzy waiting for Sehun infront of their Cafe. She rubbed both of her hands. To be honest, She is nervous although this night is only a friendlly dinner not even a Date.

  Sehun came out from the Cafe and locking the door.

" Waa.. It's cold tonight ". He look at Suzy who is still rubbing her both hands.

" Are you okay? ". he ask.

" Ne.. I'm okay. ".

  Sehun take off his jacket and put it on Suzy shoulder. Suzy is surprise with his action. She quickly shook his head.

" No. It's okay. You must be cold too ". Suzy take off the jacket but Sehun stop her by hold her both shoulder.

" No. Don't take it off. I'm okay ". He smile.

  Suzy stunned by Sehun actions. Her heart beats really fast. Her face is turn to red.

" Let's go ".

  Suzy just nodded and follow Sehun from behind. Sehun suddenly stop and make Suzy bump into his back. Suzy confuse. Why is He stop walking?. Sehun look toward her.

" Why are you walking behind me? ". Ask Sehun.

" Oh Sorry, ". Suzy quickly walk beside him.

  Sehun just smile looking at her. She's funny.

 

They arrive at the restaurant and pick a seat beside the window. The ajumas give them the menu. Suzy can't focus on the menu infront of her, She keep thinking how to eat properly infront of Sehun.

" Let's have Mandu Jeongol ". Sehun suggest.

" Okay. ". Suzy just agree to him.

" Is there anything else do you want to eat? ". Sehun ask her.

Suzy quickly shooks her head. Sehun smiled.

" Let's have Haemul Pajeon too ".

Suzy nod her head.

Sehun call the ajjuma and order their food. While waiting for the food. Sehun thinking how to make sure that Suzy is Hana.

" The song that you singing the other day, is that your favorite? ".  Sehun ask her to make it less awkward eventhough they already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter