Chapter 18

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" If I say yes, What would you do? ".

   Suzy heart beat fast when she read the message that she just recieve. She put her left hand on her chest and her right hand still hold the cellphone. What is this feelings? What should she answer him? She slowly replying the message.

" I don't know ".

" I know this is sound crazy, but we've been texting for a year, I want to meet you ".

 

  Oh My god ! Suzy anxious. What should she do? She quickly grab her other cellphone and start calling Krystal.

" Hello ~ "

  Krystal voice heard from other side.

" Oh ! I glad you pick it up ! ".

" Yah ~ What are you doing calling me this late? ". 

  Her eyes quickly glance at the clock at the wall 12 a.m. wow she don't realize its too late.

" Biane, biane... But I have urgent matter to discuss ".

" About what ? ".

" Well..." She's stuttering " Well... He ask me out ".

" What really? Sehun ask you out? ".

" No ! Not him... Jiwon shi ! ".

" Jiwon shi? The guy you been texting with? ". Her voice seems lost interest about him.

" Yes him, What should I do? ".

" Then, Just meet him.. ".

" What? really? ".

" Yeah, Why not. But please meet him at crowded place ".

" But I'm nervous ! ".

" Relax and get some sleep ! Ugh.. I'm about to dream my fiance ".

Suzy laugh

" Sorry for disturb you and thank you ! ".

" Ne.. Good luck ! and good night ! ".

  Suzy hang up and starting to look at her other cellphone.

 

" Why not ". Sent !

 

  While sweeping the floor Suzy mind can't focus on the floor. It's tomorrow, We will meet tomorrow. She sigh.

I'm nervous. What should I wear for tomorrow..?

  " Suzy, What's wrong? ".

 She startled when Soo min call out her name.

  " Are you surprise? Sorry. What wrong I heard you sighing ". She's laughing.

  " Aniyo unnie, Nothing wrong ".

  " Really? I see. don't forget that tomorrow we are closing and be here at 9, sunday morning okay ".

  " Nee Unnie.. Are you going back now? ".  Suzy ask since she saw her wearing her bag.

  " Nee, Since I work half day today. See you on Sunday "

  " Ne unnie.. Take care ".

I saw that man again, Her husband. What kind of man is her husband? He always there when Unnie work time is over.

  Her eyes quickly take a glance to Sehun who occupied with his work. He look so cool. And she starting to wonder too, what is Jiwon looks like. Is he cool and handsome like Sehun, or He like what krystal describe before. Suzy shook her head. Don't think about it.

 

Saturday morning, Suzy look herself on the mirror again. Is this blouse okay? She put a powder on her cheeks and a lipstick on her lips. She check herself out again. Simple and cute. She praise herself and starting to laughing at her self praising. After take her handbag she walk to downstairs and go to kitchen to drink some water and she saw Nichkhun eating breakfast alone.

  " Are you going somewhere? ".

Nichkhun ask her since He saw her dress up really well today.

  " Yeah, are you okay by youself oppa? ".

Nichkhun smirk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter