chapter 24

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy switch on her cell phone, She a quite surprise when saw more than twenty messages she receive. She is checking her inbox. She keep push the down button because she can only saw Krystal name on it. She stops when she saw a name that she supposed to forget. Sehun. Oh sehun. She is hesitant to open it. She taking a deep breathes and musters her courage to push the button. She slowly opens it.

I wish you would’ve warned me. It hurts badly when you said goodbye, but I don’t want to let go. I am falling, why won’t you catch me? –Sehun-

She immediately put the cell phone back in to the drawer. Her chest starting to feel pain, it’s hurt her so much that she feels like she is dying. Her tears already fall down again on her cheeks. Suzy slammed her body on to the bed. She closed her eyes tightly.

Suzy’s try to open her eyes when she heard the knocking on her door. She looks at the clock on the wall. It’s already 8 a.m. She need to gets up. She sighs when heard the door being knock again. It’s been for three days since she came back to London and every morning someone will knock on her door disturb her sleeps.

“Coming”.

 Slowly she woke up and walks to the door. When she swings the door opens, she is very surprise when saw Krystal standing there.

“W-wha!”

Krystal quickly hugs her.

“Ya..! Why wouldn’t you tell me?”. Krystal pouts but still not let go of her hand from hugging Suzy.

“Sorry..”

Krystal drags her inside her room and closes the door.

“How did you come here?”.

Krystal looks around Suzy’s bedroom.

“Your room here is so different from back then. You are indeed a rich girl”. Said Krystal who is now sits on the bed.

“I’m not rich.” Suzy sits next to Krystal waiting for an answer from her question.

“Your Oppa sent me here. He said that he is worried about you”.  Krystal is gently Suzy’s messy hair.

“He did? Is he here now?”

Krystal shook her head. “He said he will come back here in two more days.

“How long will you staying here?”

“As longs as you want me to be here Su”.

Suzy touched with Krystal’s words. She hugged her.

“Now, you need to get shower Su, Let’s go shopping”.

Suzy chuckles when she heard the word shopping.

 

 

Suzy brought Krystal to the oxford street. They walked in to many shops. Suzy just shook her head when seeing Krystal is turn to shopaholic girl. She bought too much clothes for her fiancé. Suzy then bring her to the restaurant where she and her grandmother use to go. The same restaurant she goes with Myungsoo the other day.

“Why don’t you reply his message?”  Taking sipped the coffee.

“I don’t know what should I reply”. She sighs heavily.

When see Suzy looks more upset when talking about Sehun , Krystal stop talking about him even though there’s many things that she want to ask.

“How is he? That Myungsoo guy?”. She just changes the subject.

“He’s fine”. Suzy replied nonchalant.

“Is that it? How is your first meeting?”

Suzy shrug.

“Suzy come on! Tell me”.

Suzy bite her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter