chapter 28 -Birthday special-

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun wait for Suzy in front of her house, today he going to drive his car because they going to some place a little bit far from their town. Suzy keep asking he where is the place but he doesn’t want to tell her. Suzy assume they will go somewhere far and adventure, so she just wearing something simple, a purple cotton shirt, and dark skinny jeans, match with her sneakers. No Heels for today.

“I’m ready” Suzy get out from her house holding a small bag.

Sehun looks at her and smiles “You look beautiful”

Suzy giggle “Thanks”

“Hop in” Sehun open the car door for Suzy.

“Thanks” Suzy getting in the car and wear her seatbelt.

On their way to the secret place that Sehun won’t mention to her, Suzy just smiling staring at him.

“Why are you staring at me?” He glances at Suzy and slightly touches her hand for a moment and put his hand back to the steering.

 Suzy grins “Nothing, it just that I’ve been wondering where you will take me”

Suzy take that moments to look at Sehun profile, his brown hairs getting longer, He looks handsome with V-neck blue tee, dark colour jeans. She’s remember when they first time met his hair is blonde but after they officially dating he dyed it dark brown.

“You will know soon” He snapped Suzy from her thoughts.

Suzy huff and puckering her lips “I hate surprise” crossed her arm.

Sehun chuckles “No, you’re not”

“I am now”

“Don’t worry, you will love this place. I promise”

“I cannot wait”

“I cannot wait too, love” His brush his thumb at Suzy cheeks and continue focus on the road.

Suzy cheeks redden with his simple affection to her. After they official date, Sehun never stop to surprise her with his affection and action towards her. He’s so romantic and loving. She never felt this way before, her heart skip beat with every touch he did to her. She can’t stop loving him.

Sometimes she felt jealous when some girls trying to flirt with Sehun at his café, she trusts him. She knows he will not look at all the girls that flirt with him, trying to get his attention but it would be lie if she not afraid losing him. Sometimes she feels insecure with herself. Sometimes she wonders why she dates him even though she knows this prince charming have a lot of fans and it will make her jealous.

She remembers her being jealous with herself. Sometimes she just laughs at her foolish self.

The comfortable silent in the car and her thought make her sleepy and fell asleep through the journey.

 

<><><><><><><><>

 

“Suzy, wake up”

Suzy frowns when someone waking her up from her dreams, her body feel stiff.

“Suzy, we already arrive”

She slowly opens her eyes when recognise Sehun voice, they already arrived? She must be fallen asleep. She stretches her hands and look around. She looks at outside the car window.

“Where are we?” She asks.

She saw the lakes, a green field, sands and docks.

Slowly she opens the door and get outside from the car. She looks around her. The scenery is so beautiful and warms. Of course it’s summer. The lake flows beautifully.

“Do you like it?”

Sehun walk beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

“I love it” She said softly and lean her head closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter