Chapter 25-end-

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal looks at Suzy’s face that is now froze without saying anything since she called Sehun name. She walks to Suzy and patted her shoulder; give her encouragement to speak with him. Suzy looked at Krystal and give her nod telling her that she will be okay. Krystal smile and walk away to the door to give Suzy some privacy to talks with Sehun.

After Krystal left her alone in the room, Suzy take a deep breath. She is try to calm herself after heard Sehun said that he miss her. If she can’t control her emotion, she probably already cries.

“I’m sorry for saying that all sudden”

She can hear his voice a little bit down, maybe it’s because she didn’t respond to his words. Suzy tried to open , but somehow her voice won’t come out.

After a long silent Sehun speak up.

“Do you remember the first day we met?”

Suzy nod; don’t be ridiculous Suzy he can’t see you if you just nod.

“Yes” She answers shortly.

“It’s funny when you walked in to the shop wearing a pyjamas asking for the job”

Sehun sound relieve, maybe it’s because he heard Suzy voice again.

“I never thought that you are Hana”

Suzy feel pain in her chest. She is not Hana. The reason why is Sehun like her because she is Hana. Maybe he wouldn’t ever look at her.

“Sehun…” Her voice become weaker, she needs to hold herself.

“Suzy, why are you running away from me?”

Suzy put her hands on . She is holding her tears.

“There is something that you need to know Sehun, I’m not running away from you. I’m running away from myself. I don’t want pretending be someone else. Clearly you love Hana, Not Suzy. I’m not the real Hana. The real Hana is no longer alive” She can no longer holds herself. The tear slowly falls on her cheeks.

“Bu-but I do love you Su”

Hearing that make Suzy heart beat really fast but she quickly denied it.

“No, you don’t. Please.. Don’t make it harder for me Sehun” Suzy begs him.

“You are the one make it harder Su, It doesn’t matter if you the real Hana or not. I fall in love with you right away when the first time we met”.

“Liar, You don’t even remember when the first time we met is”

“I never lie to you; I do remember I just it said to you” Sehun retort.

“See, you don’t even remember when” Suzy wipe away her tears.

“Suzy, why you’re push me away? Why don’t you give me a chance?”

“Because I can’t..” She holds the cell phone tightly.

“Why?”

“Because….” Suzy pause.

“What? Tell me”

Suzy take a deep breath and exhale slowly.  She fixes the way she holds the cell phone.

“Because I’m getting married next week”

Hears that makes Sehun panic.

“No! No!” He tried to denied it.. “But..Why? No you don’t”

“I’m sorry Sehun”

“No Suzy, you make a wrong decision. It’s not right”

“Sehun please..” Maybe she should end this call before she can’t handle herself. “I’ve got to go Sehun. Good Bye”.

“Wa-“

Suzy quickly end the call and turn the cell phone off.

 

“What she told you?” Nichkhun sitting there listening their conversation.

“She said, she going to get married” Sehun rub his face with his both hands.

“Don’t worry we still got time”. Nichkhun just smile.

“She said I don’t even remember the first time we met” Sehun sighs weakly.

Nichkhun chuckled.

“Woman, always take everything so serious”

Nichkhun words make Sehun smile.

“Thank you for everything Nichkhun”

Nichkhun raise his hand to make his stop.

“No, Thanks me when everything goes the way we plan. You have to keep your promise”

“Don’t worry, I will”

Sehun is glad when Nickhun looks for him at the shop, Nickhun explain everything about Hana and Jiwon to Sehun. Suzy’s grandmother and his grandfather plan this to make they fall in love with each other. But Nickhun said about Suzy’s works here with him maybe it’s a fate because it’s not his grandmother plan for. Sehun is happier to hear from Krystal that Suzy already fall in love with him before she knew that Sehun is Jiwon. He have to admit too that he also fall in love with Suzy before he knew that Suzy is Hana. His eyes look at the Big Ben infront of his hotel that he was staying with Nichkhun. He really misses her so much.

 

“Suzy how bout you try this one” Her mother show her the white dress with mermaid design. Suzy sigh weakly. It’s the fourth dress she’s been tried. She takes the dress and put it on. She opens the curtain when she finish.

“What about this one?” She asks her mother.

Krystal sitting next to her mother, her expression clearly shows that she doesn’t like the dress.

“Omma?” Suzy looks at her mother looking for an answer. Is this the right dress?

Her mother shook her head quickly.

“It’s so not right”. She gets up and asks the assistant to looking for a new dress. Her mother follow the assistant.

Suzy is really tired with all this. She walks to the sofa and sit next to Krystal.

“Trust me, It will be over soon” Krystal try to comfort her.

Suzy draws a bitter smile and lean her head on Krystal shoulder.

“I hope so”

“Hope what?” A voice interrupts them.

Suzy and Krystal quickly look at the source of the voice.

Myungsoo standing there fold his arms.

“What are you doing here?” Suzy’s asking him.

“Well, I’m getting married too right? So I have to find the perfect suit” He smile and wink at Suzy.

Krystal chuckles but Suzy feel annoyed. Suddenly Krystal cell phone ringing, She quickly answer it.

“Ne.. Oppa… What? You’re already here?”

Suzy looks at her.

Krystal gives the cellphone to Suzy. “Here. Nichkhun on the line”

Suzy mouth is twist to a smile when her Nichkhun name. She quickly grabs the cell phone.

“Oppa! Are you here?”

“Yup.. But I’m sorry that I can’t see you for a couple days. I have some works to do”

“Bu-but Oppa!”

“Don’t worry; I will finish all my work before your wedding”

Suzy pouts.

“See you later Su” Nichkhun end the called.

Suzy give back the cell phone to Krystal. Myungsoo just look at her.

“Your brother?”  Suzy nod when Myungsoo ask.

Krystal suddenly gets up and makes a space for them.

“I’m going to look for your mother” She said and quickly walks away.

Myungsoo sit next to Suzy.

“Why I felt like you don’t happy with this marriage?”

Suzy just sit there silently. She wants to answer to that question but she can’t.

When see Suzy just quiet Myungsoo try to ask her another question.

“Do you like me?”

Suzy flinch with the question, she looks at him. Their eyes met she quickly lower her eyes. Myungsoo is quietly waiting for answer.

“You’re kind”

“That is not the answer of my question” Myungsoo raise his left eyebrows

Suzy quickly get up.

“Sorry Myungsoo shi, I going to changes. This dress is not very comfortable”. Suzy quickly walks away.

Myungsoo just look at her until she disappears into the changing room.

“Or maybe she not comfortable with me, not the dress” Myungsoo sigh weakly and get up from the sofa.

 

 

The night before the wedding day, Suzy walks back and forth in her room. She doesn’t feel so well, she feel so nervous. She’s going to get married tomorrow. The register family form she still not fills it up or signs her name on it. She’s not ready to be Mrs Kim.

She opens her drawer and takes out her cell phone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter