Chapter 23

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They arrive at London this morning, Suzy unpack her luggage in her old room. She has been left this room for a very long time. It still has the same wallpaper, the same bed and closet. The same picture is hanging on the wall. It was a picture that she takes with her Grandmother. She sighed and continue unpack her stuff.

  The knocked on the door make her stop. She get up and open the door. When she opens the door she saw two people standing right in front of her. It's the maid. It’s her personal maid that her mother hired for her.

“Miss, do you need any help? ".

  Suzy shook her head.

“It’s okay. I'm fine ".

  The two of them smile brightly and starting to introduce their self. The first one is Laura, She have a dark brown hair and green eyes, And the other one is Mia with a black hair and brown eyes.

“By the way miss, After Lunch your father ask you to dress nicely because you going to meet your future husband ".

  Suzy folded her arm, Her Father is too much. She just got here and now He wants her meet him today. She looks at the clock on the wall. She sighed heavily. Two girls in front of her only watch her with confuse face.

“Are you okay miss? ".

  Suzy shook her head,

“Never mind, I want to be alone for now ". She closes the door.

  Suzy walk to her bed and slammed her body on it. She take the pillow and hug it tightly.. She wishes Nichkhun is here right now.

 

"Oppa you won't come with us?” Suzy asked him.

  Nichkhun smile to her sister.

“I’m not, My job is still not done. Don't worry ".

“But-but... I need you right now ".

  Nichkhun gently Suzy cheeks.

“You will be okay, I promise ". He hugged her.

 

 The knocked on the door interrupt her again. She gets up weakly and walks to the door.

“Who is it? ".

She swings the door open. She's very surprise when saw a bunch of flower in front of her door. She picks it up and saw a card on it. She taking it and read it.

 

You stole my heart before I even had the chance to give it to you, Thank you my thief for committing the perfect crime - M -

 

 Suzy frowned. Who give her this flower? M? Did she know someone with a name starting with a letter M? A name popped out from her head. She reread the card again.

“Myungsoo? Kim myungsoo.. ". She sighed and then picks up the flower and throws it into the trash can in her room.

  Then someone is knocking on her door again.

“Who is it?! ". She's a little bit annoyed.

Then, A timid voice can be heard.

" err.. Miss.. Your fiancé is here. Do you already done? ".

  Suzy locked the door.

“No, asked him to wait for me for a while, I'm changing ". She said.

" err.. Okay miss. I'm sorry ".

  Suzy sit on her bed, Take her guitar near the it. Start plucking a song. She starts to sing her favourite song.

 

“You knock it ". Laura keeps pushing Mia to knocking Suzy's room.

“No. I'm scared. Don't you heard Miss Suzy voice earlier? ".

“I Heard it.. But her fiancé already wait for her for an Hour ".

  When they were standing near the door, they can hear a guitar being played. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter