Chapter 26 -Sequel-

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... Is Sehun already propose you Suzy?" Krystal ask her but her eyes still on the wedding dress catalog.

Suzy rolling her eyes when she hears that. "Yah... We just date four month ago. Propose is too early"

krystal chuckles "You better make him propose you faster, I can't stand to look at your face when we visit him at the cafe"

Suzy frown "Wae? What's wrong is my face?"

Krystal put the catalog down and look at Suzy "Your jealous face"

Suzy eyes wide open when she hears that "I'm jealous? Are you sure it was me?" Suzy try to denied it.

"Haha, of course I am sure Su. Look, I understand okay. No one would like to see her boyfriend being staring and be flirting with other women"

Suzy sighs "Sometimes I just want to put a marked on Sehun to show that Sehun is belong to me"

Krystal clap her hand suddenly make Suzy startled "That is why...! He need to propose you quickly so that he can wear the wedding ring on his finger"

"yah....Stop it. Just pick your dress already!"

Krystal chuckles.

Suddenly Suzy's phone ringing

Suzy smiles when see Sehun name on the screen.

'What are you doing?'

She quickly replying his message.

'I company Krystal pick up her wedding dress.'

Krystal look at Suzy and shook her head "Yah... stop with that smile" Krystal continue look at the wedding dress catalog.

Suzy stick out her tongue.

"Will you come to see me today?"

"Maybe not, I'm busy today"

"Aww, I'm going to miss you"

"Hehe, I miss you too"

"Can I come over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter