chapter 1

Unknown Number (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's NOTE : This Chapter have been edited with major changes. I decided to edit all chapter because I felt I don't like my old style writing this story and I want to makes this story more better to read.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READ.
 

Suzy was cleaning her grandmother's stuff. She make sure to keep her value belonging in boxes and keep it safe. Some of the stuff she won't need it she decided to sell it or throw it later.

Then she come across a photo album. It's look old and it cover was black leather. She opened it and saw a beautiful hand writing on the top of the album.

it says 'This pictures belongs to Bae Hana, do not take it without permission'

Suzy smiled at that. She flips another page and saw the younger version of her grandmother in blue navy dress and her hair was in chignon. She's beautiful, her big eyes was shone in this pictures. Her red lips was small, cute and yet y.

She sighed. She really misses her, this house was not feel the same since she's gone.

She will misses her nags and her homecook a lot.

 

Beep! Beep!

 

A beep sound makes her startled and look up from the album. She looked around her and try to find where was that sound coming from. It's beeping again and she know that, that sound was coming from the closet. She walked closer to her grandmother's closet and open the door.

She frowned when she found a black box on her Grandmother's clothes. She take the box and open it slowly. She gasped when she saw a cellphone and it's was on. Then she found a note in the box and she read it.

Dear Suzy,

I'm sorry that I can no longer be with you,

Don't be sad my child.

I always miss you.

But there's a favour I need to ask you Suzy,

Please help me dear.

Please keep on replying the message that incoming from the 'Unknown Number'

This cellphone is now yours. Please take care of it.

I love you.

Bae Hana

 

 Suzy stare at the cellphone in dazed. Her eyes blink several times. Did she read her grandmother's note wrong? Reply an incoming message from a stranger?   

She bit her lip. Hesitate to push the button on the cellphone. 

Heave a massive breath, she gather her courage and push inbox button. She saw a few new message from 'Unknown number' She frowned again. Why her grandmother want to exhanges message with Unknown person? She has a secret admire? Suzy cringed at that thoughts. 

She read the first message.

 

"You not replying? It's been a weeks.."

And then the second one.

"please reply"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter