Phone call

Mister Perfect and Miss ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara was staring at her phone that lied on her bed staring at her expectantly. She was lying on her belly, trying to decide when would be the best time to call. Her lower back was now screaming profanities at her in her head.

She sighs and rolls over. It has been two weeks since she last saw him. Two weeks, three day, twelve hours and thirty two minutes... make that thirty three. She thinks that putting it off had only made the calling harder, now it's close to impossible. It's just that... well, it's her dreams. Her subconscious has finally gone haywire on her and all those two weeks, three nights, he had been there. Mind you, they never do the deed, but sometimes it was so heavily implied, she would wake up flushed and so sure she had lost her ity in her sleep. So calling real-life Seung hyun was painfully hard, because well, she was too much of a blatant ert.

She sighs again.

She misses him.

Her heart aches at the memory of him introducing himself to her.

"It's Seung hyun, by the way." In that voice, with those eyes, and lips, she hears, sees and kiss in her dreams.

No! No! No! She stuffs a pillow on her head. Her imagination is getting the best of her. This is the worst case of love-foolishness she has ever experienced.

She lets the pillow suffocate her a little, it wasn't like she could breath properly anyway since he finally, finally met him. Oh, such a painful tragedy this is turning out to be!

The next moment the pillow was being ripped away from her face.

"Ayaah! Chae!" She exclaims as she sits up, a wild cascade of hair flops on her face "What do you want?" She blows at her bangs.

Chaerin grimaces at her best friend, "Why are you not dressed up yet?" Dara notices that Chaerin was dressed to a tee, in a midnight blue evening gown, form hugging and with sequenced swirls of flowers on her waist. Chaerin's perfectly dolled up eyes narrow to a frown, "You... you did not forget what today was?"

Though Chae was Dara's cute little Chae-cat, she can be fierce as a tiger, so Dara takes a hard swallow and laughs nervously, "O-of course not. Ha. Ha. Ha." Then they stare at each other. "Um... can you give me a hint as to what I didn't forget?" Dara says sheepishly.

Chaerin sighs in exasperration and drags her out of bed by the elbow. "Shower now!" Chaerin pushes her to the bathroom. Dara could hear her rummage through her closet. "You are my plus 1 for this convention. You begged me to take you. Seeing as you have been mopping around I have opted for you instead of a date."

Dara nervously just got showered. It was just that, Chaerin and her closet, don't particularly get a long.

---

When Dara had finally surfaced from a short shower, her room was a disaster, a wasted battle field of clothes down for the count. Chaerin may have some issues with her clothes and now they lied on Dara's floor in their inglorious demise. But on Chae's hand a small hostage-- a small white dress with see-through lace across the shoulders, a slight slip on the inside of the delicate sheer material that even for Sandara's slim silhoutte would be form fitting.

Dara looked at the dress in horror. It wasn't a hostage, it was a weapon! "Who's is that?"

"Yours."

"I have never seen that dress in my life! And Chae where is the rest of it? I mean, where is the rest of it? Isn't that... some sort of lingerie?"

Chae raise her brow in annoyance. "I gave this to you for your birthday!"

"Oh. I mean it's beautiful. Ha. Ha. Ha."

"Just get your ungrateful scrawny but inside this or I will disown you as bestfriend." Chae hurls the white dress at Dara and the girl catches it with both hands. Chaerin turns to the door with arms crossed in annoyance.

Dara lets go of a sigh. She knew that Chae was trying her best to cheer her up, even if Dara had opted to stay mum about her subconscious indecencies and now this... She dries her hair and dressed. She called out to Chaerin and as peace offering, Dara lets Chae do her make up and agrees to do as other girl says for the rest of the night. Which ultimately she regrets as Chaerin made her wear the highest, most uncomfortable pair of stilletos ever.

---

The conv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter