Enter Panda

Mister Perfect and Miss ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She showered the moment she came back. It was the third shower of the day, she idly notes but she was sweaty and she couldn't possibly sleep under this circumstances. So she strips off all her clothes, unbound her hair and shakes it off. She sees herself in the mirror on her peripheral vision, . Her chest was red, her face was flushed and she went closer to the mirror. She furrows her brow. She turns her face from side to side. Then she gives her cheeks three hard taps and she grimaces from the sting.

 

 

She thinks her head had gone into meltdown. She mouths his name, "Choi Seung hyun."

 

 

She steadies herself by placing two hands on each side of the sink counter. She grins at herself  and she notices how stupid she looks. and red and giddy. But she can't help it. She was so happy. Too happy and she reenacts it in her head. "It's Seung hyun, by the way. Choi Seung hyun." She makes a dramatic pause and she stares at herself, this was how she looked like to him.

 

Oh my God! I look stupid!

 

She turns abruptly and wrenches the shower curtain open and slumps down to the tub's floor tucking her head in as water run down her back.

 

___________________________

 

 

It was already five in the morning when she had finally fallen to sleep. She had spent a long time, lying in bed awake and just thinking of how he looked introducing himself and... and he... he wanted to keep her company! What is that? What is that? She felt her cheeks warm and she tossed in bed, kicking at sheets and burying her face under her pillows. She gives out a giddy sigh, at the moment when sleep claimed her she had whispered under her breath, "Of course, I'd be happy to be your girlfriend... Mr. Choi."

 

___________________________

 

 

She knew she was dreaming. For one thing, her billowing maiden dress was clearly not her at all. Then there was her Mr. Choi. Except, except he's a pirate. He comes at her with deliberate stides. He was breath taking, his hair blue under a pirate's hat, with a red luxurious robe, dark pants, black boots. She blinks at him. Why, dream, why is his hair blue? But the thought gets cut off as he takes her by the waist and she let out an ungraceful, "Eeep!"

 

 

Oh no! She thought. This scene! This scene is from that book. Oh my gad!

 

 

She feels her face burn in embarrassment and she looks away. This scene came from one of her... ummm... not so innocent collection. He calls to her, "Lady Sandara." Her eyes widen as she stare at him. Oh my God! Brain stop, please. I am begging you. This is clearly not healthy! Not healthy. But she, nonetheless stares at that mesmerizing eyes of his and blinks at him.

 

 

He's so handsome! Oh my god! I didn't know I had his face memorized, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter