Little Miss ert

Mister Perfect and Miss ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“After all these years Sandara, why can’t you still forget about him?” Sandara mumbled.

 

 

“Because you never do anything half-hearted, Sandara. That’s what makes you the Sandara we all know and love” Chaerin said as she sat next to where Sandara was lying. “It doesn’t hurt that he’s gorgeous, athletic, and kind.”

 

 

Sandara laughed at Chaerin’s comment, she pushed away the sadness. There were a lot of things that she had no power over. Choi Seung hyun was one of them. So she mustered all her courage and made everything into a joke.  “I know, why do I have to fall for those hot guys anyway? I blame it all on my romance novels!”

 

 

They both laughed and Chaerin finally asked “Seriously, what are you going to do about it? I think you should fight for him if you really love him. We‘re in the same circle so... why not introduce yourself to him and get to know him? Why give up when you haven‘t even tried yet? This is so not like you Sandara.”

 

 

“I’m afraid.” Sandara told the clouds. "I'm not special. Not even a bit. He's this big shot business man... and what am I? His stalker that's who I am. That would be funny first conversation though. I'm sure I'd leave an impression." She said sarcastically, "Umm... hi Mr. Choi, I'm Sandara. you don't know me but I love you. Pffft. I could see his face now. I know how it will end Chae. I don't need to live through rejection to know how it ends, Chae."

 

 

“Why are you so sure that you will be rejected?” Sandara looked at Chaerin for the longest time and didn’t answer. Chaerin knew Sandara enough to know that the conversation was over for today.

 

 

“Hey, you know that really old book you’ve always wanted? I know this small shop downtown near the airport that carries it. The owner said that he would keep it for me if I wanted it. Do you want it?”

 

 

Sandara's eyes lit up. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! You’re wasting my valuable reading time! Of course I want it! It received five peppers online. I’ll go change then we’ll go”. Just like that, Sandara's worries were forgotten for awhile.

 

 

Sandara opened the door to the tiny bookshop and quickly scanned the areas for signs of other people. The place was practically empty except for the old gentleman behind the counter. She let out a sigh of relief. Although Sandara loves her books, it was embarrassing to be caught reading or buying it. Particularly the ones that held Sandara’s interest since she seem to favor books that contain pictures of the protagonists in all sort of undress state.

 

 

That was one of the many reasons why Chaerin didn’t accompany Sandara to bookstores and one of the reasons why Sandara always purchase he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter