Small World

Mister Perfect and Miss ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri found himself scooping Sandara from the passenger seat. As he lifted her in his arms, he actually thought that if she was any lighter, she would disappear. He chuckles at the thought. He after all just saw her eat her fill of pancakes and beef and mushrooms at Pancake House.

 

They, meaning he and Chaerin, decided to take her along their brief breakfast meeting and Sandara was not at all shy in taking the breakfast in the breakfast meeting. After that, she fell asleep on the table like a contented cat, woken up and groggily walked to the car and slept again which leads them to now.

 

"Just lay her down on the sofa. I'm sorry for all the trouble, Mr. Lee." Chaerin bows in apology and Seungri just smiled.

 

"No, trouble, Ms. Lee." They regarded each other for a while and laughed.

 

"Call me, Seungri."

 

She nods, "Chaerin."

 

Sandara distrupts their little pleasantry with a groan, "So noisy. Panda... Rilakumma... bears. Bears. Go away." She mutters in her sleep, burrying her face in her elbow. "Seung hyun..." she whispers under her breath, the same time Chaerin lets out a,

 

"Ugh, so embarrassing!"

 

---

 

Seungri was still smiling when he found himself on Seunghyun's door. That girl. He smiles. That girl, Sandara just blew him away. She was just... so... refreshingly strange. And somehow, she gave him courage. Courage to face Seung hyun after the less than disastrous meeting after Seung hyun and Minah's break up.

 

Seungri had met Seung hyun through Minah, his cousin and they instantly became friends. Seungri had such high regards for the older man and Seung hyun had treated him like his own little brother which entailed a little bullying from time to time. But never did they fight. Not once, until Seung hyun punched him straight on the face when the younger boy told him that he should move on.

 

"Move on?" Seungri could still hear it, the sound of his voice as he spat the words out in a disgusted tone,  "Move on?" he repeats, his lips curl in derision.

 

Seung hyun had drunk his fill of wine with the hopes of drowning some of the pain that seemed to have become a consistent reality to him. Though the wine did muddle his head, his head was reluctant to let thoughts of Minah go. He thought himself hypocritical saying he wanted to forget but all he did was remember. He closed his eyes to the memory of her smile and he releases a breath of frustration.

 

Nobody saw it coming, not even Seung hyun who had curled his fist in anger with himself but swung out the defenseless boy who only meant well. But the veil of intoxication made Seung hyun brash and stupid, so he spat on the floor and walked over the boy sprawled on the floor without looking back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter