Chapter 1

Can You See Me Now?

The sky was gloomy and grey, and a cold wind started to blow as the last warm rays of the sun disappeared below the horizon. Kyung stretched his little hands out of the window, and raindrops stung onto his hands with great force.

"MOM, IT'S RAINING! CAN I STILL GO OUT AND PLAY?" Little Kyung shouted at the top of his lungs.

"What do you think, sweetheart? There's always tomorrow. And beside, it's already dark outside."

"What if the boys are waiting for me? I can't keep them waiting! And I promise to bring Haneul for them to see! Please mommy~ I promise you I'll finish all the veggies on my plate tonight!" A whiny Kyung pleaded, pulling his mom's dress.

"Don't be silly, Kyung! No mother would let her kids out on such a weather. Let's wait for tomorrow shall we?" She smiled at him. "And yes, you have to pinky finger promise me that you'll finish the veggies~"

After doing a couple of merong attack to his mom, and seeing his mom's 'It not gonna work' stare, he finally settles down on his chair with his sister, finishing the veggies in agnoy.

 

The next morning, Kyung was up early. Pushing out the windows in his bedroom, rays of fresh sunlight immediately hit every object in his bedroom, including him. He could smell the morning dews on the trees.

"It's a perfect day!" He exclaimed. Hugging his chicken soft toy, he began running up and down the house, not caring about anything in the world. After breakfast, Kyung got dressed and he helped little Haneul chose a pink dress with cute ribbon at the front.

"Look Haneul, It's pretty right! I can be a fashion designer when I grow up!" Kyung said, there was a note of self-satisfaction in his voice.

"NO OPPA! I don't like pink ewww~!" Haneul fought back.

"You have to! That's what all girls like!" He insisted, holding Haneul's little hand. "Boys like girls in pink. I like girls in pink too~ Now let's go, it's time to meet the boys! I'm sure they'll like you too! All of them are very nice, just like me! Kyung assured, patting on his chest a little too hard, which make him cough out a little.

Just like that, little Kyung took little Haneul out of the house. Both of them flashed a victory grin at each other. It was their first time out, alone. Kyung can't wait to show the boys his precious little sister.

________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chapter? Please comment!