Don't Mess With Me

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

            Today is supposed to be a perfect day for me and Misaki because today is the first soccer match. Misaki is going to cheer for Haku on his game and I get to sit in the bleachers cheering for my two friends. That’s my perspective for this day and I’m quite sure of it. It all changed when someone bullied Misaki and I snapped.

 

            It started like this.

 

            The game is set and Misaki is already down the field with the cheerleading squad. I sat on the bleachers waving a purple flag that bear Misaki and Haku’s names to show my support.

 

            The game started and took at least an hour and a half before the game ended. I’m hoarse from shouting and so does Misaki. Our team won with the score of 3-0. I met Misaki down the changing room where she’s waiting for me.

 

            “We won!!” she screamed like as if she played on the field too.

            “Yes and you get the chance to cheer for Haku.” I grinned, hugging her.

            She blushed and arranged her dress. “I told him to meet us here so we can congratulate him.”

            “I’m sure he’s going to fall in love you.” I .

            “Don’t get to futuristic, freak.” she said rolling her eyes but I know she liked it.

 

            Haku arrived looking fresh on a t-shirt and cargo pants. Misaki gave him a congratulatory hug and I handed him the banner I made.

 

            “Congratulations.” I said.

            “Thanks.” he blushed.

            “You’re so cool.” Misaki exclaimed and I noticed the other freshmen are looking at her.

            “I didn’t do much. It was our captain.” he said humbly and Misaki pinched his cheeks.

            “Oh, I know why don’t we celebrate?” Misaki suggested and I nodded for her sake.

            Haku smiled tentatively and said.” I would like to but we have a group celebration at our co-member’s house.”

 

            Misaki’s smile vanished and I said. “Ah, maybe next time?”

            “Yeah, sure. I’m really sorry.” he apologized and went away.

 

            “It’s okay Saki.” I consoled her. “There will be a next time.”

           

            Misaki smiled at me and nodded. Just then the freshmen stopped in front of us and addressed Saki directly.

 

            “You better not get your hopes up on attracting Haku-kun because he’s so not into you.” a girl said devishly.

            “Who are you?” Misaki asked.

            “Your worst nightmare.” the girl said and her minions laughed.

            “Go away.” Misaki growled.

            “Whatever weirdoes just get your hands off our Haku.” she said giving Misaki a dirty look.

            “You don’t own him.” Misaki said her face turning red.

            “Neither do you so back off!” the girl said and pushed Misaki hard.

 

            Misaki fell to the ground and the girls laughed. I helped her up and then I faced the girls. There are a few things that made me real angry. One, when I don’t get to eat purple marshmallows. Two when I saw animals being mistreated. And three, when my best friend gets bullied.

 

            I grabbed her by the shoulder and demanded. “Who do you think you are?”

            The girl is startled by my action but she recovered fast. “You don’t deserve to now.”

            “Stop bullying my friend.” I growled at her giving her a sharp look.

            “And what would you do?” she asked grinning evilly.

            “I’m going to make sure you wouldn’t smile that way ever again.” I threatened her and the girl flinched a little. “Get it?”

            “Do you think I’m going to be scared by a purple freak like you?” she asked looking at me from head to toe.

 

            Now I hear Misaki calling me purple freak once in a while and I know she’s just doing that to tease me but coming from this mean girl? That just sets me off even more.

 

            “You don’t have the right to judge me.” I said.

            “I think I do.” the girl smirked. “I’m rich unlike you.”

            “Oh yeah?” I asked her. “Who’s your daddy then?”

            “I came from the Otawo clan.” she said proudly.

            It is my time to smirk at her. “Well, I am from the Fujii clan. Tehru Fujii desu.”

 

            Her face paled and the smirk on his face vanished. She opened to speak but there’s nothing left for her to say. The Otawo clan is rich alright but their clan works for our clan. I don’t usually brag about my dad’s rich status but I will do everything for her to stop bullying my friend.

 

            “Leave Misaki alone.” I told her once more. “Understand?”

 

            She nodded once and left hastily followed by her minions. I let out a huge breath and looked at Misaki.

 

            “Daijobu desuka?” I asked her.

            “Daijobu desu.” she replied. “You’re though.”

            “I .” I told her. “I just made myself a brat bragging my father’s rich clan.

            “You just did that to save me.” she smiled gratefully. “Arigato-ne.”

 

            I gave her a hug and I know in my heart I’ll do it again anytime she needed me.

 

 

A/N:

      Whew Tehru-chan kowai. >.<

 

Comment and Subscribe.