Music Class.

We Belong Together.

*What is he doing here? Don't tell me he goes to this school. What is this?!*

"What's wrong ~~~~~~?" Min noticed your terrifying expression. You sat down at a table facing your back towards him and his friends however your like a mile away from them.

"I see that guy from this morning. The guy who hit me with his bike."

"WHERE IS HE?! IS HE HOT?!" she yelled. Half of the people in the cafeteria looked at her way. 

"Shut up!!" You whispered. 

"Can you point where he is?" Your curious friend asked. You turned and looked for him. "I don't know. I think he's gone." Min's smile dropped. "Aww."

You both finished your lunch and Min dropped you off. "See you after school!!"

The size of the music room is same as the other classes but chairs were formed into a circle. A few people only arrived and you sat by youself. You looked out the door and propped you chin on your palm of you left hand. More people were coming in and half of the circle was filled up. You noticed no one was sitting next to you and some girls were looking at you up and down. *Whhy are they looking at me? Is there something on my face?*

6 boys stepped inside the room but class started 10 minutes ago. Everyone looked up and you couldn't believe your eyes. It was the same guy from this morning and his friends. *He's in my class?!*

The teacher looked up. "You're late." The guy rolled his eyes and ignored. "Oppa!!", a girl waved to him and patted the seat next to her. He approached and sat down. The rest of his friends apologized to the teacher. "Sorry. It won't happen next time." A cute cherry looking boy said they all bowed.  The teacher accepted the apology and looked around to see if there were seat left. She looked at my way and pointed at the empty seats next me to me. There were 3 seats at each side of me so I'm actually between the empty seats.

"Go sit there." The boy did what they were told to do. The cute cherry boy sat at your right and a talling looking nice gentleman sat to your left. A boy with a knit hat sat next to the cherry boy and  a guy with wavy orangish hair sat next to the gentlemen with a his friend who looks very tall and quiet.

"Before you guys came in, we were introducing ourself to each other.You..." The teacher faced to the guy who you disliked. "Can you introduced yourself?" He sighed. "My name is Yoon Junhyung." 

"And what do you do with music?" the teacher questioned. 

"I rap." he answered.

We moved on and it was up the guy with a knit hat. "My name is Lee Ki-Kwang and I like to sing." We moved on to the next person. "My name is Yang Yoseob~~!! I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly like to sing and play the drums."   *It's my turn.* You nervously answered. You're always been shy. "My name is --~-~~--~~--. I like to play the piano and sometimes sing." 

"My name is Yoon Doojoon. I like to sing and play the piano too."

"My name is Jang Hyunseung and i like to dance....and sing.

"My name is Son dongwoon. I like to play the guitar."

"Can i ask you something. Are you boys like a band?"  the teacher asked. "Yes. We are called B2ST/BEAST." Doojoon answered. "We've been together every since we were very small and we started the group in highschool. We write our own songs" Girls in the classroom squealed. "Can we hear you sing one of you songs." random girl asked. "Yes. We will be singing at a club cafe called Sweet Tea very monday, wendesday, and friday." Ki-kwang answered. 

"NOONA!!" Yoseob looked at you. "M-me?" he nodded. "You're styles look soo weirdd. You look like an old lady." * WHAT?! WELL IM SORRY IF MY STYLES DON'T FIT YOU.* Girls giggled and looked at you.  You can feel your face burning red.

"Yoseob. That's not nice. Apologize." Doojoon frowned.

"Sorry Noona. Let's go shopping." he made a cute face.

"Eh? But I don't know you well"

"We're cool!! You should hang out with the BEAST!! My name is Yoseob!!" 

"I know. My name is ~~-~~-~~-."

The bell rang and school was over. "Byee ~-~-~-~-!!" Yoseob wave. "I'll go shopping with you next timee!"