Thanks for last night.

We Belong Together.

You stepped out to the hallway as Junhyung locked his door. You both walked to the elevator and pressed the down button. "uhm... Thanks. About last night." you shyly thanked him and lowered your head. "it was nothing." he answered but mostly focused in waiting for the elevator. "you were really heavy by the way." 

"Ahh.. You jerkk!" you raised your right arm but he quickly caught it. You used all ur might but he was stronger." You sure are strong for a girl." He helded your other arm just incase you had in mind to hit him. You struggled to fight back. "Let go!!" "Not a chance miss. I'm not letting you hit me like this morning!"

 -ding- the elevator opened.

"Junhyung?" someone called. You both looked in the elevator. "NOONA?!?!" it appeared to be yoseob in surprise. "What are you doing here noona?... -gasp- don't tell me you stayed at junhyung last night..." he quickly covered his mouth. "And you guys.....had-"  "aahhh!! NOO YOSEOB! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!" you were hoping he wasn't thinking wrong. Yoseob pointed to your new clothes as his mouth opened again. "those clothes aren't yours! Those are-"

"Aish. Shutup yoseob." junhyung interrupted andwalked in the elevator. You quickly jumped in. As the elevator went down, you felt yoseob glaring at you. He continued till you both exit the building.

You faced Junhyung when all of you stopped at the main door."So... bye then. Thanks for last night once again." you thanked him again and looked at Yoseob who was looking so surprise and curious. "Bye." you waved to both of time and left.

Junhyung and Yoseob watched till you were a block away from them. "JUNHYUNG!  EXCACTLY WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! YOU TOOK HER HOME DIDN'T YOU? BUT WHY IS SHE AT YOU PLACE?!"

Yoseob grabbed Junhyung by the shoulder and shook him. "It's not what you think stupid. she forgot her keys thats all." Junhyung began walking the other way and Yoseob followed.

"Why's she wearing Shin Yeong noona's clothes?" Yoseob questioned. "Can you not mention her. The clothes was taking up the closet space, so why bother keeping them?" Junhyung looked a bit annoyed now.

"Well...I guess it's better to forget her..." Yoseob lowered his voice. "Yeah whatever. Don't mention her name. It disguist me. It brings me disguisting memoires that I want to forget."Junhyung sounded really bothered and fusturated as the name crossed in his mind.

"Sorry.." Yoseob apologized.

--------

When you arrived to the front of your door, you lazily opened the door and dragged yourself slowly to the couch. You laid on the couch staring at the ceiling and rethink what happened last night and this morning.

*What happened last night?* You   ruffled your hair. *Okay, Rika made me drink and i became drunk, then i guess Junhyung brought me to his place.. cause i forgot my bag which had my keys and..* and thought for a moment.

"Wait no! NOO! when i get drunk, i would say anything... i would blurt out secrets that should never be heard!! Oh my god...!!!" You took you cushion and stuffed your face in it. "NOOOOO!!" you scream into it. "But wait..." You lift you head up. *What excatly did i tell him?*

"Aish.. what ever i said to him... i hope he doesnt think wrong!! I have to ask him!" You took you phone out but suddenly you received a text message. *Ah.. from Doojoon.* You clicked view.

Doojoon: " ______-ah... how do you feel? A bit hung over huh? haha~ Feel better! i want to hang out with you."

You smiled at the message. You: "Thank you! I feel better now! Sure (: i would want to go get some fresh air." You typed and clicked send. A few seconds later Doojoon replyed back. 

Doojoon:"Come outside of your house right now (:" *Come outside? He's outside my house right now?* You quickly got up and ran outside. "Hey." In front of your house was Doojoon standing lying back on his car. "Get inside. Let's ride."j

------------------------------

LOOOLLL HAI. Um.. i updated! yay. I hope you guise like it.. its pretty short T^T... there might be some grammar mistakes and stufff LOLOL sorry. I has lots of tests to study D:< i hate it!! ... well... rawrrr~ bye. i will update asap~