Junhyung's house.

We Belong Together.

"Taxi!" As soon as Junhyung sees a taxi, he waved out his arm. He seated you inside the car. "Where to boy?" The driver looked at you from his mirror. "Take me to (-wherever you live-) please."

"Wheree's the beer..?"you asked. "I don't know." Junhyung answered. 7 minutes later, the driver reached your destination. "Thank ajusshi."  He pulled you out and carried you on his back

 

"C'mon...let's drink moree!!" You were completely drunk. "Stop moving around!! You're heavy already." Junhyung almost tripped.  "You idiot Junhyung!!! You heartless person!!" You start hitting his back. "YAAHH. I'm about to fall! 

"Yah..gimme your keys." he turned his head sideways. "uhh....It's in my bag..." you speak while you rest your head on his back with your eyes closed. "And where's your bag?" "I'm carrying it..." you were too drunk to worry. "Where? Oh god...you lefted it at the bar..how am i suppose to get it?!?!?!" *No other choice... carry her back to my place.* Junhyung turned back and started walking. "Wheree...are.... we... going?... To drink more? Yayy..let's dri.....nk..........m...o..r..e..." 

"You really shouldn't drink ever again. Aish you shouldn't have listen to those idiots." He sighed. 

"Junhyung...why are you such so mean.... you have no manners, you piss me off, you have a bad attitude, no emotions, doesn't smile at all, and you're so heartless to girls!" you yelled. "ughh...but honestly..i wanna see you smile.." You blurted everything out.

Junhyung stayed in slience. *Smile... the last time when I smiled was when i was with her....* junhyung shut his eyes tight and shook his head. *No... i have to forget her..*  "Your frown makes  YOU SO UGLY BUT YOUR SO GOOD LOOKING..at the same timeeeeeeeeee..." All these words just comes out from your mouth. He let out a small chuckle. 

In no time, he reached to his house. He quickly open the door and dropped you on the couch. "ah... wheree ammm iiiiiiii." in a drunk voice. "Aish. Be quiet!!" he went to the bathroom and filled a bucket with warm water. "I feel like throwing up!!"

"AHHH!! HOLD ITT!!" he took another bucket just incase. He ran back to you with the bucket of water but he was careful not to spill it. He sat right next to you and placed the water on the table. "You should never drink again. You're a totally mess."@Everyday I shock (shock)! Everynight I shock (shock)@  It was Junhyung's phone. "Hello?" 

"ahh Junhyung are you with ~~~~~?" It was Doojoon. "Yeah unfortunately, she forgot her bag with had her keys inside at the bar. You got it?" Junhyung asked. "Yeah. where are you guys right now?"

"We're at my house. You wanna drop by and gimme the bag?"

"She's at you house?....sure." Doojoon accepted.

"Thanks." Junhyung hung up.

He went back to you and pulled you up from the couch. Then he soaked the towel, twisted the water off and wiped your face. Junhyung leaned so close that it was actually his first time seeing you up close. His hand slowly stopped. You were closed to him, you could feel him near you, but you don't know whats even going on or where you are. *She's actually really...pretty..* he stared at you for a few seconds. Then, he snapped out of it. You fell back down again and lied on the couch.

*This drunk girl...* Junhyung lifted you up and carried you like a bride. He went to his room and slowly placed you down, then he covered you up. He sat nexted to you and soaked his towel again and placed it on your forehead. *How troublesome* he thought as he automatically let out a small smile. As Junhyung watched you fall asleep, he rested his head and his hands on the bed and slowly closed his eyes. You moved around and you hands suddenly met Junhyung's.

-Ten mintues later-

Doojoon arrived in front of Junhyung's house with your bag. He rang his bell and waited, but no one answered. *Aish.. Junhyung get the door.* He randomly turn the door knob and the door opened. *what the... lock the door you idiot!!* He entered to his house but no one was there. "Yah Junhyung where are you?" Doojoon walked around the place and founded you guys in his bedroom. Doojoon sees you both sleeping as both of you hands were touching each other. Doojoon's heart felt heavy. He placed your bag on the bed and quietly lefted.   

-----------------------------------------------------

Ahh!!! HI!! OMG. IT'S BEEEN SOO LONG SINCE I UPDATED >< IM REALLY SORRY!!! I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME T^T.. PLZ! I promise i will update sooner (: and sorry for this short chapter x: but i hope you like it! <333 love you 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyudrqgP4g1qashe0.gif