Your House.

We Belong Together.

"Hmm...I think I'm going to get a Green Tea frapp." Min stared at the menu. "What are you gonna get,~~~~?" she asked. You weren't fully paying attention to her. You were all vicious and staring at Junhyung who is looking at the menu. "Hi. Can I get a strawberry milkshake." He ordered. *Doesn't seem like it fits his taste.*

"Oh no..I forgot my money." Doojoon announced. "What? How could a rich boy forget his wallet full of credit card and cashh!" Yoseob said. "I'll pay for your drink!" You raised your hand. "Nah. It's okay I can't let a girl waste her money on me." "No!! I owee you!!! And i promised you i will buy you a drink!" Doojoon finally gave up. "Thanks." he smiled. "Soo what do you want?"

"Lemme get a mango slush." "Oh heyy! I had that on mind too." You both chuckled. "Ughh...You love bird." Junhyung rolled his eyes. *Yoon Junhyung I will get you someday...Just someday!* All of you got your drinks and sat on a counter chair in front of the window however you just sat on your wheelchair (LOLOLOL). 

Everyone wass quiet... But Yoseob stopped it. "Hey. I'm bored!! I wanna invade someones house!! Hmmm hey how about this? who ever WINS in rock paper scissor, we go to their house!!" he suggested. "Oh. Sounds like a great idea!!" Min nodded and smiled. "Okay!! Everyone! Hands in!!" 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!!" everyone yelled. Yoseob and Doojoon both held a sisscor. You, Junhyung and Min held rock. "ROCK PAPER SCISSOR." Min held a rock, you and Junhyung held paper. *No way I'm going to win!* "ROCK PAPER SCISSOR!" The results were...You won. You held scissor and junhyung held a paper.

*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'M NOT LETTING HIM IN MY HOUSE!* of course you want to say that out loud but it was to rude. "YAYYY!!!! TOO NOONA'S HOUSE!" Yoseob ran out the door. "Umm which way?" he scratched his head. Everyone laughed well except for Junhyung who finds things hard to laugh.

 

At Your house-

    "Noona. This is where you live?" Yoseob pointed and his jaw fell open. " Ummm yeah this is my house." Everyone took off their shoe and went inside. " Wow!! It's actually pretty nice with a comfortable feelin. I thought it was a old worn house. Shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Haha." Yoseob laughed nervously. *Does the outside look really terrible?* "I would rather  live here then my 'mansion'!" yoseob jumped on the couch. "You live in a mansion..." you were stunned. "oh noo. It's not a mansion. I call it a manison cause I'm awesome. It's like an apartment. I live under junhyungie." *so their neighbors.* 

"Do you live by yourself,----------?" Doojoon asked. " I live with my sister. But she rarely comes home." you told him. *Cause of partying,shopping,and nightclubs.* "Where's your mother and father?" "Well my father-",you were cut off my someone.

"--------. is that you?" someone came down. "Sis?!" you were surprise she was home and especially wearing a business attire. "I see you have guest... And really handsome ones." there was a spark in her eyes.  "So why are you home?" you asked. " I found a new job!! Yay!!" she waved her hands up in the air. "What? a stripper?" you smirked. " haha. No don't embarass me like that" she gave you an annoyed smile and slapped your head. "OWWW!"  

"Oh no where are my manners? My name is Eunji. ----------'s big sister." she bowed to your friends.  "Hi, I'm Yoon Doojoon." he bowed.  "Hiii~, my name is Yang Yoseob!! Wahhh... Noona is so pretty!!"  "Thank you! I'm flattered." she smiled and flutter her eyes. You secretly did "the look".  (http://www.maniacworld.com/baby-with-evil-look.jpg)Two of the three introduce theirself except for junhyung... Who was just lying on the couch with crossed arms. "Yah. Junhyung.Have some manners and introduce yourself." Doojoon whispered to him. "Waeee.. It's not like I really know that girl." "Then get out." You couldn't hold it anymore. "If you don't know me you shouldn't get comfortable in a strangers house." 

There was a long pause and finally Junhyung got up. "Pft. Whatever. It's not like i want to be here anyways." He went for the door and slamed it shut. "I'm very sorry for his bad behavior. He's usually doesn't act like this.... I don't know what has gotten into him.."

-----------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT :D THANK YOU