Wealthy Boy.

We Belong Together.

"I feel like I'm in prison." You signed. *I stayed home for 4 days but it feels like i stayed her for 4 years with nothing to do.* "Ah!. Lemme text Min!!" You picked up your phone and start texting her. 

You: [Heyy! what are you doing?] You waited for her answer when your phone beeped.

Min: [Home. nothing to do. how's your ankle?]

You [Fine!! come to my housee! take me out !]

Min:[okay<3 ill be here before you can finish counting up to 10.]

You waited and waited for 15 minutes. *1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10......* "I'M HEREEEE!!" min popped out of no where. "Sure took you long....." You did the superman flying pose. "TO THE PARK."  

"wahh! The wheather is so niceeeeeee. I wanna go to the field." You pointed. When you and Min arrived to the field, Min collasped on the bleachers. "AH. I'm so tired." she closed her eyes.  "Lazy bum." you joked. 

You listened to the wind blow and looked at the clouds move when you felt something hit your wheelchair. You looked down and found a football. *Who's football is this?* you picked it up. "Hey girl! Throw it to me!" You looked up to see who was yelling. There you see a young familiar guy whose hands are waving up high for the ball in a distance. You squint your eyes. "He looks familiar."

"Huh? who?" Min popped up and looked. "Oh! That's Junhyung oppa!" "WHAT?! THAT BASTARD!" you were about to throw that ball to the other side of the world when something said your name. "Oh hey ~~~~~!" You looked and it was Doojoon. You quickly rested your hands and the ball down on your lap."Oh hi Doojoon oppa."you nervously said.

"NOONA!" Yoseob popped out behind Doojoon with a smile. He ran towards you and looked down, the smile was gone. "Hey what happened?" he asked. "Twisted my ankle.."  

"Oh no! No wonder i don't see you in school!"He frowned. "How's your ankle?" Doojoon walked up to you. "It's healing. I owe you a lot really." "What do you mean you owe him?" Yoseob asked. "Well he saved me when I was gonna get beat up by these erts cause i kick their boss' balls. And Doojoon brought me to the hospital and paided my bill." 

"OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH. That rich rascal." 

"Rich?" you repeated with curiousity. "Yeahhh. He's the son of the president who owns the computer, DELL. But they don't contact with each other anymore ever since. However, his father sends money to him every month. "Why didn't they contact with each other anymore?" you asked. "Iunnoo... he never told me. Cause he thinks I'ma spill the...beans...like what I'm doing right nowww.." Yoseob said slowly. "Yeah and I'm still here." Doojoon waved. "SORRY HYUNG! I KNOW YOU TOLD ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE EXCEPT US SIX. I FORGOT!" Doojoon sighed. "It's okay. She special." he smiled at you. Your heart started beating like crazy. 

"Yo girl. I told you to throw the ball to me like 15 minutes ago." Junhyung walked up to you guys. "Oh sorry. Forgot." You said sarcastically. You threw it to him trying to aim for his stomach but he caught it. "I don't feel like playing now.Thanks girl." he said. "You know I have a name!!" "I don't know you. It's the first time i saw you." 

"WHAT?! FIRST TIME?! WE HAVE THE SAME MUSIC CLASS AND P.E. ALSO,YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HIT ME WITH YOUR BIKE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY. AND YOU YELLED AT ME IN THE LIBRARY BECAUSE I WOKE YOU UP WHEN IT WAS 7 AT NIGHT." everyone was quiet.

"Hey lets go to the Rich Bean cafe!!" Yoseob suggested. "Oh yeah lets go. Yeah I'm starving." everyone was talking at the same time. "~~~~, lets go. haha" Min helped you push your chair.