At the Amusement park!!

We Belong Together.

"Where are we going?" you looked out your window. on the highway sign board it says: Amusement Park exit 24. *ooooo amusement park.. i haven't been in those for a long time...* you thought. Doojoon smirked, " We're going somewhere fun, somewhere exciting." 

"So where is thiss excitingg place?" Doojoon drove to the exit 24. "The amusementt park." Your eyes widend and your mouth strecthed. "The amusement park?!! YAYY!!!" you clapped you hands with excitement. "haha calm down little girl." he laughed.

When doojoon finally found a parking spot, you quickly got off the car and rushed doojoon. "C'mon! get out of the car!! lets goo!!" when doojoon got out of the car, you grab his hand and ran to the entrance. "whoaaaa... Let's go on thatt one!!" You pointed to the big rollercoaster and dragged doojoon with you. Luckly, there wasn't any line in that ride, so you quickly picked a seat and buckled up along with Doojoon.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! The ride will begin in 5 seconds. Have fun and enjoy!" the rollercoaster began moving and you were excited. "Oh my goddd. I'm so excitedd!! are you?!?! "you happily asked doojoon. "Erm.. heh.. noy a big fan of rollercoaster.."   When the rollercoaster slowly went up to the top, you raised you hand up.

"C'mon doojoon!!" you grabbed his hand and raise up in the air together. As soon as the rollercoaster reach to the top, it paused for a second and quickly went down. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" you screamed with excitement. The rollercoaster when down, around and upside down. finally the ride was finished and you looked at doojoon who's head was down. "Doojoon, are you alright?" 

"Is it done?" he asked. "Um... yeah... something wrong?" "Nothingg haha." he laughed it off. "okay then!! lets go to another one!" you smiled and ran off. "Another one!?!?!" Doojoon felt like he was ready to throw up. 

"AHHH!! WOOHOO!" you rode on about every rollercoaster in th amusement park and was ready to go on again. "Isn't this fun Doojoon?!?!" You didn't realize it but doojoon felt a little nauseous and dizzy. "Hey, lets go on something else intead of rollercoasters." he suggested. "Like what? you looked around. There were so much games and rides to enjoy. 

"Oh!" you pointed. "Look at that life size teddy bear at the fair area." Doojoon looked at you and knew you want it from the spark in your eyes. "Let's get it." he walked towards the big game booth. "How do you play this?"Doojoon talked with the employee. "Easyy!! All you have to do is to use this water gun and shoot directly at the hole. While the water hits it, your bar will rise. Who ever rises first wins. It's only 3 dollars!" The employee explained.

"Alright i got this!" Doojoon gave him the money and sat down. More people came and joined the game until there were no more seats left. You stood next to Doojoon nervously but excited at the same time. 

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. When I say go, the game will begin. Ready. get set, GO!" Everyone targeted the hole and water began spraying. You nervously held your hand to your chest and looked at everyone's bar. You see Doojoon's were almost full and almost filled to the top. "DINGDINGGING!!" the bell rang. "LOOKS LIKE WE HAVEE A WINNER!! THIS SIR!!" the employee pointed at Doojoon. "YAYY!!!" you shouted. 

"which one would you like sir?" the employee asked. "The big teddy bear please." "ahhhh i seee... its for you girlfriend right?" both of you blushed. "Hahaha.. no.." Doojoon shyly smiled. 

-----------------------------------------

"So what do you want to go on next?" Doojoon asked you. "Umm i dont really know.." you tightly hugged you fluffy teddy bear. As you both strolled around the amusement park when Doojoon saw something he like. "Hey. look at this huge house. This is a....Haunted house." he read the billboard in front of the house. "Lets go inside." he held your hand and dragged you but you stopped him. " Um.. you can go in. i dont like scary things." you looked down and wrinkled you eyebrows. "Cmon! you made me rode all those rollercoasters and i didnt hesitate." You pulled you harder and dragged you in.

Doojoon opened the door and both of you walked in. Once you walked in, the sunlight were all gone except for the dim candle lights hanging on the wall. "This is just a hallway.. lets go."Doojoon lead the way. It was quiet till you heard a big scream and a fake human head popped infront of you. "Ahh!!" you scream with fright and tripped towards doojoon. -THUD- the candle lights went out and you couldn't see a thing. "ow.." doojoon groaned. "are you alright?!! i tripped and addicently and fell on you." Suddenly the candle lights automatically went on and you realized your face was only 1inch away from doojoons. Doojoon looked at you and you looked at him back.

You automatically blushed, "I-I'm sorry!" you picked yourself up and picked up your teddy bear. Doojoon did the same and looked down. You couldn't see but he was blushing like you. You both continued to walk and the scary things that were going on didn't scare you anymore, all you were thinking was what happened a few minuted ago. *Oh my god..his-his.. face was only a few cm away from me.. we were gonna...* "We-were there." You both finished your journey and went out. 

"haha- i guess we're done here right? we went to everything here.." doojoon was still blushing. "Y-Yeah... lets go home." you both walked to the parking lot and search for doojoon's car. He unlocked the car and went in. He buckled up but you were having trouble with your seat belt. "I can't seem to pull it out." you tried pulling it. "Lemme help you." Doojoon lean against you and reached for the belt. He hesitated and your eyes met with his. You both looked at each other and suddenly both of your faces turned red. He quickly pulled your seat belt across you and buckled you up. "L-lets go home now." he started the engine. Your held your hand to your chest and felt your heartbeat, it was running like never before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur's Note-

Hi there (:!! sorry i haven't been updating a lot LOOL sorry T^T and if there is some grammar problems, sorry LOL