Running...BRO.

We Belong Together.

"welcome back!! " Min gave you a big hug. " Welcome back,~~~~~." Doojoon smiled. "T-thanks." your heart skipped a beat from that smile. "HEYY BRO! heard you twisted your ankle really badly and couldn't go to school. Welcome back!!" Kikwang and hyunseung skipped up to you, arms over each others shoulder. All of you were hanging outside in the school. "Hey wheres Yoseob and Doonwoon?" Doojoon asked. "They got class."kikwang answered. "Junhyung?" "Who knows?" they both shrugged.

"Oh...isn't that Junhyung." Min pointed to the left. Everyone looked that that direction. It was junhyung lying on the hill. "HEYY JUNHYUNG!!" hyunseung yelled his name, but there wasn't any respond. "I think he's sleeping." Min whispered next to him. You didn't bother and walked ahead. "Who cares about him." 

---------------------

Track Team

"Junhyung.A new record, 3 laps in  2 minutes and 8 seconds." the coach was amazed. "Good Job!" Junhyung wiped off his sweat and sat down on the grass. After seeing what you saw, your jaws dropped and you felt that nervousness inside you. *Damn it.So pro!!*  "~~~~~~~!!! Your up." the coach called you. You lifted yourself up and stepped behind the line.  *I don't think I'm ready since I was just healed.*  "Since you just came back from your injury, try to run one lap. Ready...Go." the coach blew his whistle.

You ran as fast as you could. After you came back from your injury, you found out that your track team joined this running compeition to win a trip to the island for 3 days and 2 nights. The coach was eager to win and told all you to beat your own record each time you run. "~~~~!! 1 lap in 3 minutes?! YAH! BE LIKE JUNHYUNG AND RUN LIKE A CHEETAH." he scolded at you. "Aish....Junhyung from now on train ~~~~~ everyday for the compeition." "WHAT?!?! NOOO!! I'M NOT GONNA LET HIM TRAIN ME." you said without thinking. "YAH. YOU DON'T WANT TO WIN THE TRIP TO THE ISLAND? THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS. Aishh.." 

"I'm not gonna train her." junhyung finally said something. *Thank you for agreeing with me..* "Yah junhyung...please." coach begged him. *He yell at me but not junhyung...such a cruel cruel world..* "YAH JUNHYUNG. Train her!! We all want to win the prizee!!" Doonwoon said. (Yes all the members of BEAST is in the track team.) Everyone in the track team started to complain. "C'mon...Train her." "Blahblabhlbah." "I wanna go to hot springs dude." Junhyung finally gave up. " After school. Here. Don't be late." and he walks away.  

-----------------------

After school-field

"Where is he..." you looked around the field and sat on the green grass. A few mintues have passed and he was no where in sight. *And he said don't be late.....* "YAH. YOUR LATE.* someone yelled from behind. You turned around and it was Junhyung. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I WAS HERE FIRST."you stood up and yelled back. "I was lying on the bleachers." "Well i didn't see you!!!"

 "Run." he comanded. "Why?" "You expect standing here will win the compeition?". You didn't say anything and stepped behind the line waiting for his signal. "Yah. What are you doing? I said run." "YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO TELL ME WHEN TO RUN." "Run now." he crossed his arms with a timer in his hand. You rolled your eyes and started running.

"RUN FASTERRR." you heard his shouting. You accelerated. By no time, you were running out of gas and your feet started to hurt. When you came back you collasped on the floor. "Yah what was that? One lap in 3 minutes 45 second? Worse than today. LOSE SOME WEIGHT FATTY! Why tha hell are you in the track team anyway?" After hearing that, you were burning up regaining the strength to beat him up. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" "I said lose some weight fatty!! Go jogging every morning at 6 am and stop eating like a fatass and start eatting healthy." he added. "I'm gonna go now. Bye!!" he turned around and begin to walk.

"HEYY!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOUR SUPPOSE TO TRAIN ME!!"

"I already did!" he was near the exit.

"Noo! All you did was making fun of me!" 

"And gave you some advice." Junhyung disappeared from your sight.

*Oh my god..* 

-----------------------

HI THANKS FOR READING MY Y STORY :DDDDDDDD PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE.