How worse can it get?

We Belong Together.

Min texted back: [It's okay!!! You owe me ice cream!! :D call mee]

You went up to the school library and searched for a book about ancient musical instrument. The library was filled with students and even the tables. All the seat were occupied. Luckily yoou spotted someone getting up *Who would sleep in the library?!!?...lazy people. Whatever, I have no choice but to sit there!* As time goes by so were the students in the library.

*Finally done with my report!!!*  You closed your books and looked up. It was only you and the sleeping student in the library. *Should I wake him up... It's almost 7....* You shook him lightly. "Excuse me... Sorry to wake you up but it's getting dark." He opened his eyes and gave you a stare.

"who are you? My mom? I like to leave whenever I want to leave and I like to wake up whenever I want to wakeup." He was annoyed and your stomach flipped from discovering the person was Junhyung.It made you piss but you held it in and took a deep breath.

"Well I'm sorry for waking you up but I didn't want you to be stuck in the library till tomorrow." You try to fight back polietly. Junhyung stood up, glance at you and walk out of the library. *W-what what is wrong with him?!?!*

You went back home and took a shower. *What a day!! I can't stand that rude guy!! How worse can it get?* After showering, you went downstairs to the kitchen room. "SIS!! What's for dinner?!?!?!" no reply. *Of course. She's out with her friends everyday.* You check the fridge. Nothing. You check the cabinet. Nothing. *Aish.....I need to go grocery shopping.* There was no choice but to go out to eat.

"Ahjimuua!! One bowl of udon noddle!!" " COMING RIGHT UP!!" After waiting for your food and finished it in a second.You were starving. You looked up and notice how a group of guys on the other table was looking at you. You paided for your food and try to quickly leave. "Hey pretty!"  it was too late, they were in front of you know. *Damn it*. 

"Wanna go get a drink?" they offered.

"no thanks." you try to get out of their way but they blocked you.

"C'mon y." the man your cheeks and you quickly flinched.

*What the hell did he just do? I hate people touching me. Especially strangers.* Without thinking you kicked him in the balls.

"AHHHRUGHHHH!!" he bended down and cupped his part. "YOU ." he yelled. "GO GET HER!!" you quickly ran as they were chasing after you.a 

"AHH" you slipped on rock and twisted you ankle. *Dammit. I shouldn't have wore my flats.* You tried to get up but your ankle hurted really badly.There was no way to escape. *IS THIS THE END OF MY LIFEE?!?!?!* You see the gang running up to you closer and closer until their right in front of you. 

"How dare you kick my boss in the balls. We're not scared to hit girls. Or you want the other choice." he smirked. "Pay back for what you done with your body." 

"No. Not in a million years. I would rather get beaten up." You kicked his balls too. 

"!" he groaned. "I'm going to kill you." You closed your eyes shut when you saw him raising his hand to hit you. *I regret kicking him in the balls.*

"WHAT THE HELL WHO ARE YOU?!" the guy yelled.  

------------------------------

SORRY IFS IT SHORT :D I DONT REALLY KNOW WAT TO WRITE.