Rumors.

We Belong Together.

"Did you hear about Junhyung... he burse inside while ~~~~~ was ."

                                                                                                                     "Oh my god. Like totally i did."

            "I never knew he was a ert!!"

                                                             "I wish he saw me !! eeek<3"

      "                                                                                          "How did he get into ~~~~'s bathroom anyways. Oh my god are they dating?"

"No way. She not touching my Junhyung. Nuh uh. No way."

                                                                             "Oh my god i bet they were secretly dating and wanted to go for the next level...so thats how he was in her house. They had !!"

                                                 "OH HECK NOO!! I'M GONNA BEAT THAT GIRL UP."

                                                                                                                       

------------------------

         Rumors spreaded around the school, and somehow the rumors got twisted up a little bit.People started saying you were dating Junhyung and "had of BEAST's members". And because of BEAST fame, girls are starting to give you evil stares and and planning horrible pranks on you.

"Why is everyone staring at me like that...espically the girls.." You walk in the hallways with Min. "Cause of the rumors. Ever since the time in the lunch room, where everyone hear you guys ROAR-ing across the cafeteria, people think your dating and doing 'stuff'". Min wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Give me a break!!! We didn't do anything and we are not that close at all!!!" you sighed. "I feel very uncomfortable... with those glares and whispers." "

Oh yeah....um...~~~~....i hear that the queenkas are targeting you. Especially when their big fans of BEAST..." There was no reaction from you. "Whos the queenkas..?" You asked. "You don't the queenkas in this school?!" her jaw dropped. "Their big fans of BEAST especially Rika, the leader. Shes a big bigbigbigbigbig fan of Junhuyng. They even gave the title, Kingkas to BEAST." you still had no reaction.

Min continued. "And also, in high school, they tend to beat up girls who mess with them or get something they had their eyes on either if its before or after them. And you know what? They do this more than 100 times and they never get caught.I also hear that in high school, some girl was dating a boy that Rika liked and when the Queenkas found out, they beat the crap out of her and almost torned her face. And the boy? She gave him this karate kick on his crotch and he probably went to the hospital." Now,you felt butterflies in your stomach. "Wait...how do I know your not lying?" you rised one of your eyebrows. "Umm....gossip and rumors...haha.." 

"So it couldn't be true!!! Maybe its just another twisted rumor!!!" "But how did they get the title Queenkas? Hmmm....?" she gave you this i-win smile. "Well I'm going to class.Bye!" You watch Min running off. 

"~~~~~~!!" Some from behind you called your name. You turned and see Doojoon. "Hey Doojoon." "Hey! We got music right?" he looked like he was almost out of breath. "Y-yeah We do." You sudden got the flashback of the time when Doojoon held you in his arm when you were crying.

"Um hey you free afterschool?" he asked. You think to see if you had any plans with Min. "Uh yeah I am." "Great! Can you come to Sweet Tea cafe? We're... gonna perform and I want you to see us...." You looked up and you suddenly felt hot. "Y-yeah...." *Why do I stutter everytime i talk to him?!?*

"So....... shall we walk to class?" he asked. You nodded and started walking. "Is it true....?" Doojoon asked. "Is what true?" 

"That you and Junhyung....are..." he looked kind of worried. "Of course not! Please don't believe those rumors." you were scared Doojoon is gonna get the wrong idea. "Oh.. okay." a smile appeared on his face causing you to smile back. You felt something beating really quickly inside you. *Why is my heart beating so fast...?* 

When you arrived to the music class, Doojoon sat next to you. Not one of the BEAST members arrive yet.(Exclude Doojoon.) In the corner of your eye, you see someone staring at you. You looked at their way and noticed her smiling at you. It wasn't a nice smile but an evil smile. It was a smile that was pasted on from gengerations to gengerations from hell. *Why is she giving me that smile...* You felt really uncomfortable. *She looks familiar...why can't I always remember peoples faces!* 

"Hey Doojoon and ~~~~!" Hyunseung greeted and the rest of the BEAST members was with him. They all gather up to you. 

"Junhyung!!! Sit here." it was the girl who gave you the evil smile. *Oh...i remember her... the girl whos always offering Junhyung a seat every music class.* Junhyung ignored her and sat next to you. "What the- get out of here." you scooted away from him.

"Wae. I like to sit where ever I want." You see the girl looking at you with an evil glare. *That girl is really creeping me out.*

*It's true.That is stealing my Junhyung. Ima freaking rip off her face.*