Getting drunk?

We Belong Together.

 


B2ST!! I LOVE YOU!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!                    

                                                                     "BEAUTIFUL MY GIRL! Oh oh girl. oh oh girl. Shigani jinado Nuguboda naega deo deo deo. Neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge Neo (you) neoege (you) eege.

                          "YOSEOBB!!! Oh my god. I think I'm going to faint."

                                                               Junhyung: “niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo ( oh oh) I always think about you"
                                              "That's my JUNHYUNG!! KYAA~"

 

 

 

Once you entered the cafe, screaming filled the place. *So loud...and noisy...* The song continued and it was hard for you to listen and see over the scream and jumping. "DOOJOON HYUNSEUNG JUNHYUNG YOSEOB KIKWANG DONGWOON!!" everyone in the crowd goes. 

 

 

 

niga himdeul ttaen eonjena I'll be there Amuttaena naega wa naui pume angyeo.                                                                                                               Geunyang nuneul gamgo nae mam deureobwa bwa. Oh listen listen listen girl                                                                                                                           Nothing better than you                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Amudo mot maga                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                You you you you 

 

"HE POINTED AT ME!! YOSEOB!!"  You hear the next to you girl screaming. *Wow.. They really got talent..*   The song ended causing more screaming to go louder. "ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!!" the crowd chanted. "I guess we're gonna be singing another one!" Hyunseung shrugged with a smile. They all got into positions and another song played. "OMG I LOVE THISS SONGG!!!" some fangirl screamed.

Ajik nan neol itji mothago 
Modeun geol da mitji mothago 
Ireohke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo 

*wow...Doojoon has a nice voice...* you found yourself smiling like an idiot. Once Junhyung started ,......

Dashi mandeuleo bolke uri iyagi kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin 
Salgacheul pago seumyeodeuneun sangshilgameun jamshi mudeodulke 
Saero sseo naeryeoga shijakeun haengbokhage utgo ittneun neowa na naega nal 
Ddeonaji mothage baekyeongeun chulguga eobtneun jobeun bang an 

Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe that it was Junhyung . *Wow...I'm speechless....That jerk can rap..* The song continued and you actually got into it. You liked their dance. You loved the high notes that Yoseob and Dongwoon sings, you love Hyunseungs long notes, Doojoon and kikwang's emotional voice. And you liked Junhyung with his voice.  

"What the hell is that girl doing here?" Rika came across you as she was looking around.  "Who?" her friend asked and looked at the direction she was looking. "That's the girl who's always flirting with Junhyung ." "That ...i have enough.." 

When the song ended everyone cheered and screamed. They climbed into the stage and crowded around the members and making it hard for you to reach them. You stood there in the middle of the uncrowded area (where the audience was standing) looking at them beinging surrounded.

The fans shoved gifts to them till their hands are full."Thanks guys.." You see Doojoon trying to back up to create his own space but fans are keep stepping up. *They're sure popular...* You looked around and see Junhyung sitting in the dark corner already avoiding getting crowded. *Jerk..* "Hey ~~~~!" Doojoon sees you across the stage.

------------------

"Hey, you came." You and the members were sitting together in two square tables. "Yeah! Of course, you guys were awesome!!!"

"Hey guys." Rika came up to your table with her other friends. Your heart beated faster and you felt somehow scared. "Hey Rika." Dongwoon greeted back. "~~~~, this is Rika. Rika this is ~~~~~." "Hi ~~~~~." she held out her hand and gave you a cute warm smile.   *She's Rika?! The one Min was talking about! she doesn't look that harmless....however. that stare she gave me in music...*  The smile of Rika's changed your taughts about her however you weren't sure if it was an act or not. You shook her hand.

 

"Junhyung-oppa~~" She squeezed next to Junhyung and hugged his arm. He looked annoyed and try to pull back but Rika pulled backk too. "Hey, why dont we get some drinks?" Dongwoon suggested. "5 bottles of soju please!" 

 

 As soon as he received the soju, he poured you a cup. "Oh no...I don't drink...i get drunk easily..." "Oh c'mon..~~~~~ one drink won't hurt!" Rika leans forward on the table with a huge innocent smile and big sparkling eyes. "Haha... i guess soo." you slowly raise the cup to your mouth and drank it in one gulp. "AWEEE. YEAH LETS DO IT AGAIN!" Kikwang cheered and Dongwoon poured another cup.

 

Everyone had a great time and you went completely drunk but you still drank moree on your own. You see Kikwang, Hyunseung and Yoseob playing rock,paper,sisscor. "ROCK PAPERR SISSCORR!! HAHAHA YOSEOB YOU LOST. DRINKDRINKDRINK!!" they chanted. Dongwoon and Doojoon surrounded by girls and Junhyung sitting in his seat quietly with Rika and his drink. "Oppa..im going to the bathroom. I'll be back~." When she disappears from the sight,you got off your seat and sat next plot yourself next to him. "Yahhh!! LET'S DRINKK!!" you held up your cup while smiling like an idiot. "You're crazy..." he slide away from you.

 

"he he he he..." You leaned on him. "YAHH LETS DRINK!!" C'MONN. STOP BEING SUCH A LONER!" 

 

"Get off mee!" He tried to push you away from him but you were putting all your weight on him. Suddenly, you felt naucious. "I don't feel good..." You started to gag a little bit. "Y-yah..Are you alright?" You gagged again. "Don't throw upp on mee!!" This time you looked like you were about to throw up. *Shoot..i need to find something quick.. or else!!* His eye caught on the ice bucket on the table. You couldn't hold it anymore. He quickly reached for the bucket andd held it under you. You took it all out as he look digusted. 

 

You finished and relaxed. "Ugh.... much better...LET'S DRINK MOREE!"

 

"Aish.. seriously....I needa take you home." "NOOOO!! LET'S DRINK MOREE!!" He put you on his back and standed up. "Junhyung!! where are you going?!?!" Rika just came out of the bathroom. "Where are you goingg Junhyung?" Yoseob asked. "Bringing her home." 

"I'll bring her back." Doojoon stepped forword. "It's okay. I want to go home anyways." Doojoon watched you two till Junhyung gets to the door. 

*This isn't how i planned it out!* Rika puffed and stomped her foot. "I'm going home!!!" She grabbed her handbag andd ran out of the door. Her friends followed her. "Everyone's leaving!!! This is no fun at all!" Yoseob frowned.

----------------------------------------------

HI GUYS. I FINALLY HAD THE TIME TO UDPATEEE... I'M SO SORRRYYY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS <333