Picture in the book.

We Belong Together.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP- 

*Arugh.... what's that noisee? Stupid alarm clock* you turn to your left thinking the alarm would be there. *Ahh... my head hurts so much...* You were so tired that you didn't bother opening you eyes, so you felt your way for the alarm clock. *Got it!* You hit the snooze button with your palm and went back to sleep.

-9 minutes later-

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP-

*ARE YOU SERIOUS?* you reached your way for the alarm clock again. You felt something hard, thinking it was the alarm clock so you slammed your palm onto it but it didn't shut up. So, you did it a couple of time. *What the hell? DIEE!!* you slammed it harder. "OWWWW WHAT THEE HECK?!" Junhyung  jumped up and yelled. You quickly opened your eyes and back up. "W-W-W-W-WHAT THE?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING- ah-" you stopped in mid sentence and put your hand on your head. "ah- my head hurts..."

"Maybe cause you drank to much." he shut the alarm clock off which was still beeping. "What happened last night?" you asked while rubbing your temples. "You went crazy. Almost killed everyone in the bar and destory almost everthing there." "Are you serious?! Oh no!! This is why i shouldn't have drink!" You were scared. "I'm just kidding... but you almost killed me.. with your weight." he smirked. "WHAT?!" You automatically gain energy to climb out of bed to hit him but he quickly backed away from you.

Then you just noticed something usual. "Where am i?" you looked around and sat back down *whoa... so pretty and big!* "You're at my apartment you dumb head." Junhyung crossed his arms. "Y-y-your apartment?" You remember when yoseob told you about them living together in this apartment. *Yoseob wasn't lying at all.. their place is really big.*  "soo... why am i at your place?" you asked. "You made me piggy back you back home cause you were drunk as hell but you forgot your bag, which had you keys inside, so i had to carry you back to my place." he walked to the bathroom and began to brush his teeth.  *I guess i should be getting out of bed too..* As you walked like a cat across the bed, you felt something. "Oh? Isn't this my bag?" you asked. 

He peeked out the door. "Oh i guess Doojoon came by to drop it off. I fell asleep that time probably.". *DOOJOON? Oh no... he saw the drunk me... so embarassing!!!* you smacked your cheecks and shook your head. "Oww! my head still hurts!!"you placed your hands on your head again. "I'm showering." Junhyung got his clothes and went back to the bathroom and slided his door shut.

*What am i gonna do?* You stood up and looked around. *wowww..... i didn't know he was a rich kidd..* His bedroom was hundred time as big as yours. Behind the bed was a big window. *Whoa... you can see the city here....amazing...* Few feets away from the bed had a huge bookself with lots of educated books. *Dang.. he must read a lot.* You walk closer to it and picked a book. "Love at first sight.... didn't know he would read love stories.. hmm.." As you skim through the book, something dropped on the floor, it was a picture. "What was that?" and you picked it up. It was a picture of junhyung and a girl hugging together as they smile happily. *she's so... prettty... im so jealous..it must be his girlfriend..* The girl had long brown curly hair with a smile that would make every boy melt, her eyes were beautiful like an angel's eye, and her height is just right for her to be a model.

"what are you doing?" You jumped up and looked where the voice came from. Junhyung just finished his shower. "Ahh you startled me.." He quickly approached you and snatched the book and picture away from you. He looked at the picture and gave you a stare. "Dont touch my stuff." he straightly said with those eyes. You tilted back and blinked with nervousness. "sorry..." 

He looked at the picture for a few seconds and ripped it apart. "what- why did you do that?!" your jaw dropped."Is that.. your girlfriend?"  "It's none of your concern... shes no one and it something that i want to forget. Pernamently." Then, there was an awkward slience between you and him. Junhyung then cleared his throat and walked to the closet. "here. go take a shower." he threw you some clothes. "These were owned by my...old friend. I hope you dont mind. You can keep them if you like." "Oh... Thanks.." You slowly walked to the bathroom and slide shut the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guise!! It's another chapter!! >< and yes its really short!!!!! i want to update asap!! i love you guise <333 plz comment and subscribe :DD