ERT?!

We Belong Together.

-beeepbeeepbeeepbeeep-. The sound of the alarm interupted your good sleep. You turned to your right and looked at the clock which was appartently 6:07 am.So you hit the snooze button and try to fall back asleep again.*Why did I set the alarm clock so early?*

"Hey.Wake up.." a voice whispered in your ears. "Hm...whyy.... its so early..five more mintues." you moved around and try to get yourself comfortable. "Get up..fatty." In a second, you knew who it was. Your eyes were wide open and you pushed yourself up and found yourself looking at 'The Junhyung.'

"HOW THE HECK YOU GET IN HERE." *HOLY COWW BRO.* "Iunno. Just used the back door which was unlock. How stupid of youu." He crossed his arms. "What are you doing here anyways." You looked at what he was wearing and you knew what he was doing here. Sweatpants, sweatshirt, a towel over his neck and a water bottle. "Oh...Jogging..." you scratch the back of your head. "WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BREAK IN TO TELL ME THAT, JUST CALL ME."

"I don't know your number." he threw his phone onto the bed. "Aish...." you dialed the number in and threw the phone back. He took the phone and looked at your info. "Oh so your name is ~~~~~~." "You didn't know my name....?" you started to get annoyed. "No. Get ready, I'm not gonna wait for you all day long." He steped outside your room. "ARUGH!!" you yanked off the blanket with your feet.  

*Ugh... i feel like taking a shower.* You took your clothes and went inside the bathroom. You stripped off your clothes, stepped into the shower and set the water's temperature to how you want it to be. *Feels relaxingg!! Takes all my stress and madness away*.  Meanwhile, Junhyung was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels on the T.V. He waited alittle bit and checked inside your fridge. *The heck.... theres barely anything.....What is taking her so long.* 

He became impatient and went upstairs to see what's going on. "Yah. Whats taking you so long?" he opened your room. *Theres no one.* He closed the door and opened the room next to you, which was your sister.

*No one. Where the heck is she?* He closed the door and heard a lilttle noise in the other room and thought you were inside. "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" he opened the bathroom door. Unfortunately, you forgot to locked the door.

As soon as he opened the door, you both were eye to eye, and at the same time both of your eyes widen and you screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OH MY GOD!!! GET OUT." you quickly grabbed your towel to over yourself. Junhyung who was specchless quickly closed the door and ran downstairs. *Oh my god. HE SAW EVERYTHING!!!* 

*Oh my god...I saw everything....* Junhyung was completely frozen. Couple mintues later, still hiding inside the bathroom, Junhyung called you. You felt weird picking it up but still, you went for it. "H-hello...?" "Y-YAH. " he said. There goes a 10 second slience. " I-i don't think today is a g-good day to jog....I'll come back next t-time. AND LOCK YOUR DOOR NEXT TIME." He stuttered, still shock from what just happened. "HEYY!! WAIT YOU -" he hunged up before you could finish.

----------------

"HE DID WHAT?!?!" Min shouted. "I dont want to repeat myself..." you looked like you losted your soul. "I will kill him...." "Hey!! I'm sure he didn't know!!" " Why are you always finding a way to defend him!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. SO EMBARASSING!!" you buried your face on Min's shoulder. "Heyy..why don't we go eatt, I'm starving." Min patted your head and you rasied it. 

When you arrvied to the cafeteria, both of you ordered lunch set . "HEYY. NOoOoOoOoNA!!" Yoseob waved at you. "Come sit with us!" All of the BEAST members were at the table especially Junhyung. "YAH YOU ERT!!!" you rushed towards him. Your juice was spilling on the tray. He glanced and then look at the other way. "Wae?"he asked "Yahhh....Don't act like you didn't see anything today." Junhyung started to look nervous. "What are you talking about!!" "Hey what are you guys talking about." Doojoon looked confused. "They probably had a fight this morning keke." Kikwang joked.

"YOU CAME IN THE BATHROOM, WITHOUT KNOCKING WHILE I WAS SHOWERING!!"

"Aish...WHO TOLD YOU NOT TO LOCK THE DOOR." he yelled back.

Everyone in the table, faces fell...and everyone in the cafeteria quiet down and looked at your direction. "I'm sure everyone heard that,~~~~~~." Min said, leaning towards you.