College!

We Belong Together.

You open your eyes and woke up from the good night sleep that you just had. *Yes. Today's the day .* You turn to ur left, still in bed and reached to your phone which was right next to you. Min, your best friend had just texted you.

Min: [ Wakey wakey, love :D todays the day! Wear something pretty for me  babe ;) ill pick you up at 9.]

You texted back: [ Im awake :) and ill try to find something nice. ill be waiting :D ]
 

You entered the bathroom to get ready. You brushed your teeth, did your business, took a shower and looked through your closet to see if you have "something nice" to wear. *Nothing! I really need to go shopping and some fashion tips from Min.* You grabbed your old looking flowery skirt and your t-shirt.

You headed down to your kicthen and notice a note next to a breakfast.

Note: [ HI~~ :) i made this for you. Goodluck -Sis]

You took your first bite and couldn't help yourself but to make a disgusted face. *What is this? It's like eating ...Whatever I dont have enough time to cook. I'll just have to eat this.* You munched it all down and looked at your blue watch on your wrist. *8:40. I'll wait for Min outside.*  

While waiting, you received a text from her. Min: [Sorryy! I can't walk with you today! Can you by yourself today? I'll see you in front of the school.] You sighed and texted back, [ It's okay. See you later. (: ] You put your  white headphones on, to almost a full volume and begin walking by yourself to school. Without paying any attention, a bike almost hit towards and causing you to fall."Ahhh!" You took off your headphones and looked up with an angry face. "You-" *Whoa...he's so...hot.*

"Watch it next time."

"What?!?!"  

"Apology accepted" and he lefted.

*WHAT?!?! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO SHOULD WATCH IT AND SAY SORRY!* You picked youself up and mumbled to yourself how piss you are right now.

You arrived school with a pissed mood and saw Min. She waved and ran to you. "Hey! You look mad..are you mad at me. I'm sorry. My dad said that he wanted to drive me and I wanted to tell him to drive you too but he was talking to his friends on the phone non-stopping." "I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at this jerk who hit me with his bike without apologizing!!" 

"Ahh..calm down calm down! Your noise are flaring!!"

You and Mins entered the building and went to math class. You picked out a seat next to each other and waited for class to start.

Everyone arrived and class started. Your teacher came inside and introduced himself. "Hello. My name is Mr.Woon. From now on i will be your math teacher. I will be handing out text books, once you get them turn to page 5."

After math class you attend to all classes in your schedule and finally it came to lunch. 

"Class was sooo boring." Min said. "What do you got next?"

"Ummmm..." you lookedd at your schedule. 

"Music."

"Aww...i got drama." 

You received your lunch and looked around the cafeteria for a table and came across someone that looked really familiar. *Hmm.. who is that guy..oh my god it's the guy from this morning.*