How About You Meet My Fist

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Get up."

"No." 

"Get up." 

"No." 

"Mari, get up. You promised to go running with me." Woobin shook my shoulder. "Come on."

"I didn't pinky swear my life on this bull so no, I will not go running with you at four in the morning!" 

"Promise breaker." 

"Sleep ruiner." I buried myself underneath a mountain of blankets. "Go away- YAH!" I squirmed as Woobin dragged my body off the bed and threw my over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN, !" 

"Up and at em', sunshine!" Woobin laughed. He carried me to the bathroom and placed me on top of the sink. "Come on, Princess. Work with me here." Woobin ran the cold water and slightly dampened a washcloth. He gently patted my cheek and rubbed my eyes.

I yawned and knocked my head against his chest. "I'm still sleepy."

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Woobin wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a quick hug before I got the chance to punch him. "Get ready, okay? I'll be waiting downstairs with breakfast ready." He patted my head before leaving me in peace.

I groaned and slid off the counter. I made sure to take my precious time in the bathroom as revenge for forcing me out of bed at such an ungodly hour. I pulled on a hoodie and a pair of sweats before walking out of my bedroom. Woobin, surprisingly, did not scold me for taking such a long time in the bathroom. All he did was greet me with a smile when I came down the stairs and handed me a toasted bagel with cream cheese. I snatched the bagel from his hand and shoved it into my mouth. There was a ton of cream cheese, just the way I liked it.

Woobin laughed and handed me a napkin, "You've got cream cheese on the side of your lip."

"Thanks." I accepted the napkin and cleaned the spot he pointed to. 

"Coffee?" He held out my favorite mug. My senses tingled at the lovely scent of hazelnut cream and extra sugar. 

I took a tiny sip and nodded in approval, "You're good. I just might be able to tolerate you this morning." 

"I am honored to be approved and not severly abused." Woobin bowed. I slapped his shoulder. "I spoke too soon." He sighed.

Woobin led me to the beach that was practically considered his backyard. He tugged on my sleeve and proceeded to drag me through sand, which got into my shoe, until we reached the far end of the beach. "We're going to start here and sprin

Please log in to read the full chapter