YOU Need to GTFO

Her Kickass Boothang
Please log in to read the full chapter

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Forget about Jongin. Forget. About. Jongin. FORGET ABOUT JONGIN?!

Have a fresh start? 

Aha...

NO.

Without a single drop of hesitation I clutched onto Woobin's shirt and pulled his face even closer. I smirked at his owl eyes and used the opportunity to shove him backwards. He landed on his with a loud thud. He groaned at the slight pain. 

"DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. I hate people like you the most. I'm already taking bull from the s I call family so I don't need anymore crap from my so called "Husband". Stay the hell out of my way."

Woobin narrowed his eyes at me as he got back on his feet. He only smirked and retraced his steps, "I see that you're the type of person to cling onto the past. You'll never be able to move on with your life if you keep up this stubborn and bitter attitude." 

"GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE!" I threatened to throw the lamp, that was on my desk, at him. Woobin laughed and ran away. I heard him shout one last comment about coming down soon for breakfast. I screamed in frustration and slumped back into my chair. 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM.

Why did life have to so much?

"Mari-ssi?" Seunghoon knocked on my door frame. "It's time for you to get dressed. You're tasting cakes today." 

Well...at least I get to enjoy cake.

 

 

"I don't like this one." Woobin scrunched up his nose. "Vanilla cake with pistachio frosting is not my thing."

From forty five minutes of cake eating, I could already tell how picky of an eater this punk was. What a pain in the . Everything was perfectly delicious. My problem was trying to figure out a way of how to combine all the cake flavors into one delicious masterpiece. 

I shrugged and dug into the lemon cake. My eyes widened at the taste of cream cheese frosting. "I WANT THIS ONE!" 

The baker, old man Hyun Kwangshin, chuckled and thanked me for my enthusiasm. The cheery old man was one of the sweetest old people I had ever met. It's like all the sugar from his party's stayed in his tummy and turned him into a huge softie. Woobin huffed and threw his fork down, "Yah, you've said that for every single sample we've tried! Make up your mind!" 

"I have made up my mind!" I insisted. "I want all of them!" 

"There's no way that's happening." 

"Then make it happen." 

"Mari." 

"Woobin." 

After ten seconds of intense eye contact I broke his will power. He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine, how about we have a five tiered cake with a different flavor for each tier?" 

"Only five?"

"I'm not having a fifty foot wedding cake, as cool as that sounds."

"Fine." 

"Shall we move on to the cake decorations?" Seunghoon asked cheerfully. He laid out a number of designs that were popular with other couples. 

"This one looks nice." Woobin pointed to a simple white cake decorated with pearls and lace.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter