The System

After School Dating Club

"So, D.O-ssi, how does it work?" Suho scanned the computer screen and asked. 

"It's like this, Suho-hyung. When the people want to send you a message, they will have to enter the details about them such as name, the house they belong to, whom they are interested in, which house their love interest belong to and what they want to do, like confessing love in romantic way, or get himself/herself noticed, etc.." D.O paused to click on a button, "And then, the message will appear on here, which I call the home page and you guys will have access to it with passwords. This will allow you guys to send messages to each other for discussion before replying to the submission." 

"That's pretty nifty," Luhan commented as he scoured through the page excitedly like a child, "Sick layout too! Great job, D.O!!!" he patted D.O on the back. D.O smiled until his eyes closed and bowed Luhan again. Kris, as usual, was standing in his cool demeanour as he scanned the computer. 

D.O started picked up his belonging, "So, please excuse me, hyungs and Sehun. If there is any error that came up, please do let me know. I'll come and fi-"

"Where do you think you're going?" Sehun asked with his head tilted to one side, "You're not thinking of leaving, are you?" 

"I....I......I........." D.O stammered as he looped his laptop cables around the adapter. 

"Suho hyunggggggggg," Sehun pulled out his annoying cuteness gun in an unnatural voice, "can he be in the club? Please??? Please???? Please???????" 

"Arrrrgh. Sehun-ah, I love you, but please can you stop with that to get what you want? It sends chills down my spine," Kris retorted, "Suho?" he raised one of his eyebrows at Suho, as a gesture to ask. 

"I don't mind. As long as he wants to, I'm good. The more the merrier!" 

"I could? You mean, I really could?" D.O's eyes widened and emerged from the eye sockets in delight, "I mean, I'd really love to but I'm scared that you guys might not like me...so....." 

"What are you saying? Of course you can!!!!" Luhan hugged D.O by his shoulder and squeezed, "You'll be the perfect addition! Right, Suho?" Suho nodded while he smiled. 

"So, hyung. What do you want to do to get your website known?" D.O asked as he sat back in front of the computer, "I can secretly hack into the school's computer system and get all the information of students to send them e-mails to let them know," 

"I was actually thinking of using library books as a marketing strategy but your idea comes out a lot better. Do it." Suho insisted 

"Done," D.O proudly announced a short while after Suho approved of his idea. "So quck," Kris commented and picked up the draft Suho wrote a couple of hours ago. 

"So, now we have to wait?" Sehun questioned while he was twirling on the swivel chair. 

"And now we wait,"

~~~~~

2 weeks later. 

"HAS ANY LETTER HAS CAME IN YET?" Sehun shouted as he barged in through Suho's room, with D.O following him a close behind, which has became his habit. The boys hardly ever study in the main hall with other kids. They prefer to gather in one of their rooms, which usually end up being Luhan and Suho's room since Sehun likes storming through Luho's stash of snacks to eat, with or without Luhan's permission.

Since it has been 2 weeks since they had been closer together, they both learn a little more about each other. Suho has learned that Luhan really likes to snack a lot and always have a little box of snacks which is stowed away under his study desk, which he reaches for constantly and nibbles food every now and then. Kris is someone who seems rather cold and distant by first impression but is actually a friendly person. He is Professor Oh's favorite, as well as 'Prince Kris's Maidens', since he is well-established on sports as well as academics. D.O is the kid who is very timid and shy at first but once he is close to someone he starts more jokes as well as play random pranks on others. Being the IT oracle on year 2, if not the whole school, has its perks. He can do anything that is related to computer and that is how he gets a lot of food from friends, as a token of gratitudes so he had been the main supplier of food for the whole 5 boys group. Usually he would get cup ramen, chips, cookies, egg rolls, sesame stick, crispy rice crackers, etc...and again, he stores everything in Luhan's snack storage for Sehun to attack. Sehun, being the youngest, is spoiled to the core by his hyung. He would come and go in the room as he pleases until it's curfew time for them to be in bed. Even though he shares a same room with Kris, both of them hardly stay in their room. 

Every night, they would stay together in the room to study as well as painstakingly wait for the first request that is yet to arrive in their inboxes. Sehun enjoys studying at the coffee table in the room while sitting on the sofa, with snacks scattered around him. D.O usually does his work on his laptop to finish up his IT assignments. Kris, Luhan and Suho practice together since they share almost all of their classes. Sometimes, Luhan would go out for late night dance practices in the studios. 

Tonight, like every other night, they were together in the room. Luhan, Kris and Suho reading their music history books, D.O was clicking away on his computer and Sehun was at his favorite spot, at the loft with his feet dangling. 

Suho wanted to take a break from his studies so he took his laptop and switched it on, only to see an unfamiliar sight. There was a mail icon, reserved for the Dating Club, blinking at him in red. He clicked on it and the screen expanded before him. 

"Guys! We have a mail!!" he cried out at top of his lungs.