Zeus Fellows

After School Dating Club

Suho was walking alongside Luhan while he explains things, "Zeus house has two levels and of course, we're on the 2nd level If you haven't noticed yet, there is a quadrangle courtyard in the middle of the building. That is where we hold our inter-house parties. There are about... 300 students per house," 

"Just 300? Isn't that too little?" 

"4 houses equate to 1200 students and for 4 years of high school, I think that's a bit pushing the limit for an expensive, private school like Trinity. Don't you think?" 

"Oh yeah..." 

"Anyway, each residential house has their own house president, who listens to students and report back to the student wellfare as well as the principal. The presidents also take care of inter-house discipline and they hold a certain power to discipline other students but they are again monitored by vice-principal so that they are not abusing their powers," 

"Right. Is other houses the same as us?"

"Not really. I mean the internal structure is the same but the architecture is totally different from us. Ares house is a tall tower, 7 levels. Hera has a really beautiful garden and the house is much more like a mini castle than a building. Athena has almost identical architecture like us, which is like an irony because they are not our sister house, but the only difference is that they have 3 floors instead of 2 floor like us." 

Both of them walked into the main dining hall of Zeus, where all the students can hang out during the day and study together at night if they want. 

"Luhan hyung!!!!!" a voice appeared out of nowhere which was accompanied by a lanky figure, who completely threw himself at Luhan, hugging him. 

"Owwww....Sehun. That hurts...." Luhan returned his hug by patting the back of Sehun while the other hand was rubbling his own chest. 

"I'm sorry...." Sehun spoke like a little kid with puppy eyes. When they both parted each other, Sehun noticed Suho. 

"Is this your roomate, Luhan hyung?" 

"Yeah," Luhan gestured his hand towards Suho, "Suho. This is Sehun." and again at Sehun, "Sehun, this is Kim Joon Myeon but call him Suho." 

Sehun smiled until his eyes crinkled up and offered his hand, "Oh Sehun. I'm currently in 2nd year. Which year are you from?" 

"Hi Sehun, nice to meet you," Suho stretched out his hand and shook, "I'm from 3rd year." 

"Oh!!! You're from same year as Luhan hyung then." 

"Yeah, I suppose," Suho retracted his hand from shaking. 

"It's great that you get Luhan hyung as your roommate...I wish I get him again this year..." 

"I'm sorry, kid. You'll have to up!" Luhan grinned, "So. Who is your new roommate?" 

"The killer smile president....." Sehun answered sheepishly. 

"Him? Hahahahahaha....." Luhan started laughing hysterically, "he's a nice person!! I thought you got a horrible person," 

"Killer smile president?" Suho asked, "Who is that? Is there a person like that here?" 

"Yes, there is," Luhan was still chuckling from amusement while he ruffled up Sehun's hair who looked dejected, "I'll show you who is that. Well, we have to go meet him anyway. He's a close friend of mine and I haven't met him for some time! Where is the killer smile, Sehun?" 

"He went to the fields a while ago," 

"We shall join him at the fields then. Come on. Let's go," Luhan grabbed a hold of their shoulders and they both walked towards the exit, through which led to a path, which s around the school.  

"This path goes everywhere, look at the soil. It's in yellow, you see?" Luhan explained. "It's not coloured without reasons, this path leads everywhere around the school so don't be alarmed when you feel like you're lost. Just follow the yellow brick road and you'll get somewhere." 

The field that Sehun was talking about was the track and field establishment near Zeus house. When they got to the field, he saw several giggling excitedly and walking towards them. 

"Isn't he the cutest ever?! I want to just fall and die when I see him," one girl spoke, to which the other girl joined, "I know!!! Whatever he does is a total gracefulness..." Both of them sighed dreamily as they walked away. 

"Killer smile's fanclub," Luhan grinned. In the depth of Suho's mind, he cannot wait to meet the person called killer smile." 

The three of them arrived in the pitch and saw a group of guys wearing baggy split skirts and a loose white long-sleeved kimono on top while carrying bows and arrows. 

"Welcome to the archery club," Luhan announced theatrically. 

"The club activities have started already?" Suho asked. 

"Oh yeah, you actually arrived pretty late for a new student because the entry was started like a week ago so some students, including me, decided that we want to come early even though the official welcome day is the day after tomorrow," 

"I see. But why are they wearing Japanese kimono? I'm still in Korea, right? This school feels so multicultural now," 

"That's the beauty of this school. You get to meet all the students from nations in the east sea, primarily China, Japan and of course, Korea. The school also aims to eradicate racism and encourage multicultural environment. This is a club originally suggested and founded by a student from Japan, who came from a family with a big archery background. He provided and still providing all the necessary equipments. It used to be called Kyodo club but they changed it to Archery club so that anyone doesn't feel indimidated by the Japanese name." 

"Oh, okay. But where is that killer smile friend of yours?" 

"There," Luhan pointed at a person who is on the filed, walking to and fro behind a row of boys pulling strings on the bow. 

The person was wearing same outfits like the rest of the team members but he gave off a different aura from others. He looks focused with a slight furrow forming between his eyebrows. Even judging from a far, Suho could see that the person is really handsome, very tall and slender with wavy hair slightly touching his shoulder,which was neatly tied into a low ponytail. He was carrying a bow himself while reciting instructions to other members. 

"That's the killer smile," Luhan grinned as he crossed his arms in front of him, "That stylish devil. Whatever on earth he does, is a poetry piece. And it's not what I said, it's what they said," Luhan jerked his chin towards the girls who were huddling up near the pitch.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM TELLING YOU GIRLS TO NOT COME NEAR THE PRACTICE PITCH!" the so-called Killer Smile bellowed. His face red with fury, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PROFESSOR OH AND TELL HER SOMEONE GOT SHOT BY ACCIDENT!"

Luhan and Sehun broke out into laughter after they heard this, which drew attention from killer smile. He waved at them, while smiling brightly, which set off the fan girls nearby.

"Kyaaaaaaak~ oh my god...so cute. So cute! Soooo cute!" 
"Someone, hold me, please. I think my heart stopped beating"

All sorts of reaction cameabout from the girls before Killer Smile resumed his recital to the club members with a slight frown. After 15 minutes, he dismissed his team members and walkever over to where the three boys were standing.

"You guys should have behaved when I shouted," Killer Smile scorned once he reached them.

"Sorry, president. I just cannot take it when you start shouting and be serious," Luhan shrugged, "This guy here," he patted Sehun's back, "is unhappy that you're his new roommate." 

Sehun's face changed into terror, "No, I mean. I'm just upset that you are not my roommate, Luhan hyung. No offense to Kris hyung!" 

Kris smirked and slightly hit Sehun on the shoulder. 

"Ah, before I forget. Suho, this is Wu Yifan, from China. But, like you, he prefers it if people call him Kris," 

"Kris, this is Kim Joon Myeon. But call him Suho. He's in our year," 

"Hi, nice to meet you!" both of them shook hands. 

"You must be really popular with all the girls here," Suho started a conversation. 

"He even has a fanclub," Sehun butted in, "It's called 'Prince Kris's Maidens'" Luhan started laughing so hard at the mention of the fanclub name that he had to hold into Sehun just so he could stand. 

"Shut up," Kris replied gloomily, "I hate it that club is blowing things out of proportion. So, Suho, I'm guessing you're from Zeus also?" 

"Yeah, I got in this year. We'll be in same year," 

"That's cool! Have you met everyone? Not everyone but a few; Luhan, Sehun and you." 

"That's all you need to know!" Kris laughed, "I'm just kidding. Come on. Let's go back to the house, I need to wash and I'm hungry too," 

All of them walked back together to the house. The sun started setting as they walked back. On their way back, Suho learned that their dorm leader is a fun-loving, cheerful, carefree senior called Kim Heechul who is very much loved throughout the whole school, including the strict Professor Oh. Kris said it's great that Suho got into Zeus because it's the best residential house around. He also learned that, Kris is the president of Archery club while Luhan is the captain of Football club. 

That night, they all had dinner together at Zeus's dining hall where he met the legendary Heechul. As his friends described, Heechul is loved throughout their residential house and everyone knows him. He was giving out invitations to the welcome party between 4 residential houses on the night of welcome ceremony. Luhan, Kris and Sehun said they would go along with Suho, if he went and they made a pact. "It's going to be a great party,"Sehun said. "There'll be so many pretty girls, especially from Hera house." Luhan and Kris jeered at Sehun for that. When it was time for bed, they all said goodbye and headed back into their own little room. 

"I'm so lucky to be here," Suho thought to himself before his eyelids crashed.