Luhan Gets A Date

After School Dating Club

"We have a new mail!" Sehun excitedly pointed at the bleeping icon on the screen of the tablet. Kyungsoo quickly reached for it and unlocked the screen. The rest of the boys acted cooly, as if they are not interested in the idea of it, even though their ears were alert like that of a puppy dog, waiting for Kyungsoo to read off the letter. The letter came as read. 

Dear Cupids, 

I heard from people around the school that there is a dating service for students, who are interested in each other.

Would it be okay if I ask you questions? 

K

"Who the hell is K?" Kris frowned at the sender and scoffed. Suho looked at all of the other boys, who look as clueless as him. "Jongin, is that you?" he asked Kai, who jokingly sent a request to pull a prank of Kyungsoo under the secret name for his name is 'Kim Jongin', which made the latter felt extremely nervous and worried at the same time for several days. When Kyungsoo found out that it was Kai, who was pulling a prank on him, he started hitting Kai's shoulder until it started to bruise.  

"Oh hell no," Kai replied defensively with a shrug, "the bruise lasted me about 3 days...I ain't going through it again whatsoever. No way!" 

Kyungsoo frowned a little and replied the message, explaining the term and condition of their service and that they require to know whom they want to set up with and such. The reply came quickly, which all of them assumed that the sender needs help, desperately. The reply came as follows, 

 

Dear Cupids, 

It's kind of embarrassing. But I have a biggest crush on Luhan, the captain of the football team. 
I think he's the manliest person around

Kris and Sehun started laughing unapologetically when they heard the word 'manliest' to describe Luhan, which earned them a playful whack on the shoulders each by Luhan. Kyungsoo continued reading, 

I think he has the perfect mix of both manliness and softness at the same time. 
I really, really have a huge crush on him. Would it be okay if you could set me up a date with him? 
I beg of you.

K

As Kyungsoo ended reading the letter, the boys looked at each other again into the faces, still confused about who the sender would be. All of their eyes fell upon Luhan, who was trying to balance a ball on his forehead while sitting on the sofa. 

"Who'd want to date this kid?" Kris said. Luhan warned him, "Yifan, you do remember that I am older than you right?" Kris chuckled, "Of course but you are also shorter than me and much cuter than me," he walked over and pulled one of Luhan's cheeks. Luhan slapped Kris' hands and rubbed his cheeks in pain. 

"Anyway," Suho broke the conversation, "Luhan, what do you think about it since it has directly came to you?" 

"Call!" Luhan shouted excitedly, "I've always wanted to try this dating thing. Now I get to experience it, first hand!"

"Right....." Suho entailed his sentence. Kyungsoo has already typed in the email, setting up the date to be at a cafe on one of their weekend holidays, where Luhan would be wearing a flower-print jacket The reply only came with an OK and an emoticon. 

~~~

The weekend approached quite slowly for all of them, who were anticipating the mysterious Miss K, as they would refer to her. Luhan was the calmest person out of all 6 of them. He hummed and dressed himself nicely, spritzing perfume on his wrist. All of them were throwing looks at each other, communicating with each other, asking whether Luhan is for real since he has not displayed a hint of excitement, worry or any expression for the matter. 

They all tailed behind Luhan, sitting at a table to observe Luhan and his mysterious date from afar. Luhan calmly ordered a cup of cappuccino and sat at one of the small, round table facing the street. The 5 boys were nervous, especially the maknae line Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun, whose heads were turning left and right, looking at all the girls who enter and exit the cafe. At the opposite end of the spectrum was Luhan, who showed no interest in what is about to happen to him but instead was lost in his own world by reading a book on his phone. 

All of them were about to give up, when a guy about their age started approaching Luhan and closed his eyes with his fingers from behind all of the sudden. They all stared at each other in surprise. Nobody expected K would be a man. 

Luhan, surprised, peeled back the fingers and found the owner of the fingers. It was a guy with a youthful, round face and small teeth, smiling like a little boy. 

"Lu~ge!!!!!!!" he excitedly greeted and hugged Luhan, who was also hugging back with equal excitement. 

"Xiumin!!!!!" 

~~~