King Eros

After School Dating Club

"Eros? Is that you?" A voice called out Suho's oh-so-familiar nickname from his previous high school while he was looking for his music theory classroom after the first day of classes. 

"Suho, is that a guy calling you Eros?" Luhan tapped on his shoulder and asked him. 

"Nah, I don't think so. C'mon, let's go find classroom 1.08," he put his arm on Luhan's shoulder and started walking hurriedly. 

"YOU! Wait, Suho!!!!" that voice tried to catch up with him as it approaches closer. 

"Yo! Man, wait up!" Kris called out from behind, "I'm coming along with you guys to the music theory class!" but Suho ignored and started brisk-walking with Luhan. It was a disaster with Suho and Luhan walking fast at the front while an unknown person tried to catch them up by constantly calling his name while Kris was calling out their names and trying to catch up. Luhan was the poor soul who was dragged along in this beside Suho. 

"Got'cha," the voice finally caught up and Suho had no choice but to face the nightmare. He doesn't want his new friends to know that he was popular as Eros back in the previous school, not especially right now when he's on the verge of getting late to his class.

"Do you know him, man?" Kris, too, caught up with them and asked Suho. 

"Yes, of course. Kim Joon Myeon aka Suho, right?" 

"That's right," Kris and Luhan answered in unison. 

"Don't you remember me, Eros? It's Hyuk!" 

Of course, Suho remembers Hyuk. He was one of the pairs he tried to matchmake back in his old school. Suho didn't realize that Hyuk would be in Trinity at all. 

"Uhhhh...Hyuk, I didn't know you're attending here," Suho stifled an awkward greeting while breathing out, "Has it been long? Listen, I have to get to my music theory class,"

"Eros-nim!!" Hyuk cried out in his high-pitch voice, causing several passerby to look at them, "I'm so happy to see you!!!" he put Suho in a brother hug that Suho was mortified by it.

"Ya! Ya! Cut it out. What is this? Who are you? Hyuk?" Kris tried to pull them apart and scanned the bronze name tag on the other guy's blazer, "What are you doing to Suho? Who's Eros?"

"Oh," Hyuk's eyes narrowed, "He hasn't told you about it?" he smirked, "Ask him. He's really good at that," he spoke in a non-chalant voice and left suddenly. 

"Eros?" Luhan narrowed his eyes and looked at him closely. 

"I'll explain it to you guys later," Suho dragged Kris and Luhan towards the music theory class. Throughout the class, they were glancing at him and had confused expression on their faces. 

~~~ 

After dinner, during private study time. 

Kris and Luhan lifted him up from under his arms and put him on the sofa. Kris was in their room as a guest to study together in Suho and Luhan's room. Sehun was looking at them, from the bedroom loft with his legs dangling down, putting on a confused expression while eating a lollipop. 

"Say it. What's up with that Hyuk?" Kris demanded. 

"Uhhhhh... you see. It's kind of long...and complicated. Plus embarrassing and awkward," Suho figeted on the sofa. Kris and Luhan exchanged worried glances. 

"On a 1 to 10 scale, how awkward and embarrassing?" Luhan asked. 

"15," Suho answered without looking at them. 

"Suho, if you must know," Kris swallowed as he paused for a moment, "We are not homophobic, okay? You can tell us anything and we'll be by your side at all times," he gripped Suho by both shoulders and spoke in a serious tone. 

"What?" Suho's face twisted as he was trying to make sense of what Kris just spoke. 

"He meant, it's okay even if you are gay, Suho," Luhan chimed in,"You can tell us anything,"

"You guys think I'm gay?" Suho asked, to which Sehun was nodding with big round eyes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Suho bursted out into hysteric laughter, "I'm so sorry guys but let me finish laughing,"

"He's gone insane," Kris remarked, "Absolutely," Luhan supported him while Sehun just watched them.

After several minutes of laughing until tears flowed from his eyes, Suho remained his composure, "Right, let me clear the confusion. First of all, I'm not gay."

"You're not?" Kris frowned, "Then, what's with the Eros talk and Hyuk?"

"Hyuk is that guy's name," Suho explain, "Jung Hyuk."

"I know, I saw his name plate," Kris replied, "But why did he keep calling you Eros? That's what I'm curious about," the other two nodded in agreement. 

"Okay, you guys absolutely cannot laugh at this, okay?" 

"Sure, cross our hearts," Luhan said firmly. 

"So, the story goes like this. I used to be a matchmaker between students back in my old high school and I was really good at it because almost all of the couples I tried to match make ended up dating so people started calling me Eros, a take on the god of love. Hence, Eros Suho. It sounds very erted though," 

"Hella," Kris spoke while he raked through his hair with his fingers.

"You really have a flair with matchmaking?" Sehun asked, while shaking his legs, which are still dangling form the loft above.

"That's what people say. I never had a girlfriend myself so..."

"That's it!!!!!!" Sehun cried out, "Luhan hyung, Luhan hyung, isn't this great? I mean, we have Eros Suho, here,"

"Oh Sehun! Please don't use Eros Suho," Kris snapped at him, "It's very uncomfortable for me to hear."

"Hear what? Eros Suho?" Sehun asked.

"YES! Eros Suho!" Kris shuddered and hugged himself, which made Suho laughed.

"Ya, Kris. Shouldn't it be me who should be feeling all weird? Why it's you?"

"Kris is...." Luhan paused for a while, "How would you put it nicely...." he paused again, "The type of person who cannot stand the words that's related to affection,"

"Phobia?" Suho asked. 

"I'd say allergy. He shudders or runs away when people speak affectionate words that is related to love. Like, Eros~~~~" Luhan dragged on the last word on purpose which made Kris's face crinkled up in horror before he went up to the loft to join Sehun. 

"Anyway!!!" Sehun tried to regain attention from everyone, "Suho hyung, can we start something similar like that here? Pleaseeeeeeeee?" he pulled a puppy face as he begged Suho. 

"You know, it's not a bad idea at all," Luho spoke while he thoughtfully rubbed his chin like a philosopher, "I mean, this could be an adventure and it should be fun too, and I like the idea of fun," 

"Luhan, I think you are forgetting about the school," Kris reminded, "I don't think we are supposed to be matchmaking inside the school." 

"Kris," Luhan glared at him, "I've ransacked the whole rule book. They didn't mention a thing about dating. They either forgot that or didn't put in intentionally" 

"Are you sure?" Kris looked at him with suspicious, "Because I'm going to check the book." 

"Since when did Luhan the bookworm was wrong?" 

"That's true..." Kris echoed. 

"So....Suho, would you resume your job as Eros Suho?" 

"XI LUHAN! STOP WITH EROS SUHO!" Kris shut his ears and snapped. Luhan looked at him with narrow eyes, "E-R-O-S, EROS" 

"ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH," Kris collapsed onto Luhan's bed and took a pillow to stuff his face in. 

"That crazy person, anyway Suho, would you resume your job as matchmaker?" 

Suho's mind started racing. He really enjoyed matchmaking back in his old high school. He had fun trying to arrange rendezvous between couples and throwing in a little event here and there upon request. When he thought back, it was what kept him sane during the times when he was studying for the Trinity entry exam. He thought long and hard on the spot. 

"So?" Luhan asked after a good 15 minutes. 

"What the heck! Let's do it! It'll be good fun!" Suho said. 

"YES! Sehunnie, you're in, right?" Luhan asked Sehun, who is still on the loft. He nodded and hurried downstairs. 

"Then...Prince Kris who is stuffing his face on the pillow?" 

After a while, Kris looked up from Luhan's bed on the loft at them. "Kris hyunggggggg~~" Sehun started nagging him. 

"Oh...all right. All right. I'll join but only on one condition," Kris stood and up came down from the loft to return onto the sofa, "You cannot use the name Eros, ever." 

"Call!" Luhan agreed, "We'll call it....." 

"Dating Club!!!" Sehun spoke excitedly while bobbing his head, as if to hypnotize his friends 

"That's a bit....." Suho said, "plain." Luhan ended Suho's sentence. 

"After School Dating Club," he continued. "How is that different from Dating Club? It sounds extravagant?" Kris said sarcastically, looking unimpressed. 

"You're fine with it, right, Suho?" Luhan turned to him and asked. 

"Yeah, let's do with it. But I have a better idea." 

"What is it?" Sehun and Luhan asked at the same time. 

"I want to make it better and more advanced than the last time I did. More innovative." 

"Call! Here's to the After School Dating Club," Luhan put his hand out. Sehun overlapped it with his, which is joined by Suho. All of them looked at Kris at the same time who stood up grumpily and put on the last. 

"1...2...3...Let's go!!"