Le Beginning

After School Dating Club

"Right....now what?" Sehun said after they had did their spirit lifing. 

"I have an idea," Suho picked up a pencil and a notepad to start scribbling. Half an hour later, he came up with the basic structure for the club. "Right, so this is the draft of what I came up with. I want to keep our identities as a secret as much as possible because I don't want people to call us King of Eros......" 

"ARRRRRGH.... can we please?!!!!!" Kris broke down again, which sent Sehun into a laughing fit. 

"Fine. Cupids," Suho corrected himself and bit his lips, "So, what I want to do is to set up a secret webpage and people could send us messages providing information about who they are, which year they are from and which house. Then only, we can start plans about what to do next by sending e-mails back and forth. That way, we won't have people recognizing us in the school so we can still live our lives comfortably while doing things for fun." 

"That's a good idea," Luhan and Sehun agreed. Kris was nodding in the background until he raised a question, "It's good but who is going to put up a website and how do we make people know us about our club?" 

"Well, I have an idea of putting papers in library books so that people who borrow that will know about it. That'll make it look like unexpected surprise for the borrowers and people will start wondering," 

"Yeah, that sounds great!" Sehun nodded. 

"Sehunnie, it's good. But, there's a problem. Who is going to build a website?" Kris brought up another point. 

"I was hoping one of you guys can do it? I am not exactly tech savvy and my modules are in Acting and Music......" Suho looked around. 

"Don't look at me. I'm specializing in Music and Dancing," Luhan shook his head slowly and glanced at Kris. 

"What do you expect from a person pursuing Acting and Music? A full-blown IT skills?" Kris pursed his lips and hugged his knees on the sofa.

All three pairs of eyes fell upon Sehun, who went back up again to the loft to dangle his legs down, he realized that the elder ones were looking at him and he replied in wide eyes with a slight pout "I'm doing same stuff as Kris hyung......" Upon hearing this, all of them sighed and stared at the ceiling in desperation. 

"Looks like the club idea has to be scrapped," Luhan finally spoke, "I had so much hope for it....." 

"Me too," Suho agreed. 

"WAIT! I think I know someone!" Sehun suddenly stood up abruptly on the loft that he hit the ceiling with his head, "Owh....." he winced and started rubbing his head. 

"Sehunnie, you are growing really tall," Luhan commented like an adoring brother. 

"I blame all the milk the dinner ladies give me," he pouted as he rubbed his head. 

"It's because they love you~~~~~~~~~~~" Luhan teased Sehun on purpose, which Sehun ignored. 

"Wait for me, I'll only take like half an hour and I'll be back," Sehun dashed out from his room like a gust of wind and left the three of them there. Kris was on the sofa still hugging his knees, Luhan was sitting and randomly spinning himself on one of the swivel chairs at the desks and Suho was sitting on the small staircase which leads towards the loft. 

Half an hour later, Sehun came back. He didn't come back empty handed. He came back with a boy, who was tightly hugging a laptop, whom he was dragging along by his wrist. The boy has, which Suho noticed, big mono-lidded eyes and expressionless face. He kept tugging his wrist away from Sehun as if he was trying to escape. 

"Sehun, I...I...don't think it's a good idea. Let me go," 

"Come on. My hyungs are nice!!!" Sehun reassured him as he dragged the poor boy and made him sit on the sofa beside Kris. The boy smiled weakly at all of them and bowed politely. 

"This," Sehun gestured at the boy, "is Do Kyungsoo. The most IT savvy personality in my year and the best Starcraft player, too." 

"Hello, sunbae-nim. My name is Do Kyungsoo from year 2. But most people call me and know me as D.O, my Starcraft ID." 

"Wu Yifan," Kris announced. "Xi Luhan," joined Luhan, "Kim Joonmyeon," Suho ended. 

"Eeeeeeeeeeeesh, what's with the dramatic faces, hyung?" Sehun got slightly aggravated by his hyungs' expressionlessness towards the newcomer. 

"D.O, this is Kris, Luhan and Suho," he pointed at every one of them as he did the introductions. 

"Sehun told me about the club and asked me if I could join," D.O. spoke timidly, every movement from him screamed nervousness. 

"D.O, no offense but you don't have to do something just because this spoiled brat made you," Kris spoke while throwing a look at Sehun, who ignored it. 

"No no no, you got it wrong. I really want to work on this. I have never gotten a chance to build a website and I think it'll be an experience for me, really." D.O. nodded and started speaking very politely. 

"What are you studying in year 2?" Luhan threw in a question. 

"Computer Science, mainly," D.O. answered while making an intensive eye contact with the floor in front of him. 

"Right, so this is what we have in our mind....." Suho took out his basic plans and started explaining. D.O was a lot better than Suho had expected. He saw through what Suho had in mind and agreed to do it. 

"It's really easy, I'll help you guys. Seriously, I want to because I never really was close to anyone and I am too shy and weak to be other clubs like Kris-sunbae and Luhan-sunbae," 

"Please, call us by our names. We don't care about honorifics that much," Luhan told D.O to drop the honorifics. 

"Yes, Luhan......ssi," D.O replied, which made Sehun to crack up, "Kyungsoo, please. Don't call them like that...it's so funny. Just call them hyung like me if you feel awkward about dropping the honorifics. 

"Right....so.....I'll........I'll......go and pick up by stuff from my room and come back in 15 minutes," D.O stood up and left the room. 

Kris started speaking as soon as D.O left the room, "That kid sure has some issues to work on, he's too timid." 

"Well, he's very introverted," Sehun explained as he pulled out a candy from his pajama pants. 

"Which room is he from?" Luhan enquired Sehun. 

"144," 

"Oh...so he's with........" 

"The nonchalant god," 

Suho was drinking a cup of water when Sehun said the word ' god' and he spluttered all over the place in front of him. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry, guys. The nonchalant god? Do you guys name other people like that all the time?" 

"Not really, we only do that to people whom we feel close to," 

"So...does the god know that he's being referred to as god?" 

"Yeah, pretty much. If Kris has the 'Maiden Club', he has his 'Goddess Club'" Sehun explained with a grin on his face while eyeing Kris. 

"Will you guys cut that conversation out? I can't take it anymore," Kris hugged his knees again on the sofa and put his forehead on them to hide his face. Suho remarked in his mind that Kris clearly has issues with having a fan club as well as receiving affection.

"All right. All right. Prince Kris," Sehun rolled his eyes. 

Half an hour later, D.O came back with a bag and another laptop. 

"You have two laptops?" Sehun said in awe while he helped D.O carry his bag. 

"Yeah, one is for normal everyday use and the other one is high-powered which is customized for intensive purposes." He smiled,"Right, let me code the website and let you guys see it in an hour or so," 

"An hour?" Sehun was looking at him like a strange being, "Don't you need like a day to code a page?" 

"Nah, I've been doing it a lot so I know a lot of shortcuts and I can do the basics right now and add the graphics later. I can do it here, right?" D.O pointed to one of the desks and sat on one of the swivel chairs. Sehun took another chair to sit beside D.O to observe everything he was doing. While the younger ones were working on the website, the elders were discussing about the positions within the club. 

"You be the president," Luhan suggested, "You did that in your previous school so you're definitely more experienced than us noobs," he laughed as he said the word noobs. 

About an hour of non-stop typing on keyboard and numerious clicks on the mouse.

"I'm done," D.O announced as he stretched his arms and back on the chair. "So fast!!" Luhan rushed over to look at the website, "Dude, this is so cool. Kris and Suho, come over here and look at this thing!" 

Suho walked over to check how does the website turn out and his breath was taken away. The website looks stunning. D.O used black, white and red as main colour palette in a futuristic theme. There is a heart blinking very slowly and a banner that says "After School Dating Club" Undeath the banner was the foreword Suho wrote an hour ago. 

 

Unrequited Love?

The Sweetheart from Library?

Finding it Hard to Express Your Love?

The Girl From Music Room?  

First Crush? 

The Club President?

Let us, the secret cupids, help you in reaching out to your other half of the soul and let them hear you. Have faith in us and we'll bring you the love you deserve.

 

To proceed, enter your details to reach the agents of Love.

 

 That was how Suho returned to his position of Eros  The Master of Matchmaking.